Reviews for Clocks and Closed Doors
My God that was mind blowing - just loved to read about Damons love and passion for her from his pov absolutely gorguoes. Thanks for sharing - amber (livetoreadlovetoread)
chaosslayerx chapter 7 . 5/1
awesome story. good on you for taking care of these two love birds. elena needs to know how much damon really does for her. absolutely love it.
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 12 . 4/17
I love reading this again and again...
elenasalvatore88 chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
this was AMAZING.
nastryn chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
I am sorry but I must laugh!
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I'm re-reading. I hope I can still review. I love your writing. This Elena perspective is great.
bubbl3gum97 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
"She was never supposed to love me as much as I love her, but its all there." OMG that was amazing. I was sure I had read all your stories but I guess I was wrong! That story made my heart do flips! Like two billion! You're an amazing writer, absolutely stunning. I've grown attached to both you and trogdors writing and I can happily say I'm addicted. You put into writing the things people only ever dream about and I love it! I can't imagine anyone ever saying anything rude about your writing, or trogdors for that matter, and I'm sure you've heard this before, but any rude comments they've made? Forget them. THEY'RE WRONG. Please, please, please don't ever doubt your writing abilities. Ever.
sup3rN00b chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Yes! This story was everything I was hoping for and a whole lot more! I could go on reading it forever. Thanks for sharing it. You're incredibly talented and definitely going to be famous (and hopefully rich). Just know how much you're LOVED and appreciated by all your fanfiction fans!XOXO
sup3rN00b chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
So far my favorite chapter! I just love how tender and gentle and loving he is!
sup3rN00b chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
OH MY GOD! You have to (please please please) tell me how I can get the original unedited M rated version of Mirrors and Broken Things! It is my favorite book EVER!
And I am beyond thrilled to find this sequel! You rock! Thank you so much for making my (Delena) dreams come true. I wish there was a worship/adore button on fanfiction instead of just a follow/favorite.
THE NIGERIAN chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
This fic has been hysterically funny and I thank you for it. Elena's no pushover, though. More like THE peacemaker in their group and very maternal. Damon's really soft w/ her, isn't he? He's certainly no pushover. Forgive me if my review doesn't make sense: been keeping myself awake to read this cos of how funny it is. Cheers.
Maya chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Reviewing for the sake of being the 400th reviewer I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH IT'S LIKE THE 40th time I'm re reading it and its still as good as the first time I love you goldnox keep writing, you're ability to write this good IS A GIFT!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
I will never be able to eat tilamook icecream in front of my family again!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
1. I will never ever recover from the mental picthre of a zebra in a glitterh thong. I have considered that the zebra is code for something else...

2. Still love the inner dialog.

3. Cock ring - stroke of genius!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I love the fights between Damon and Stefan!