Reviews for The Darkest Shadow
Titan18 chapter 23 . 4/4
oh man.. shikaaa poor you :'(

naruto u r bastard, itace u r bitch.
really :'( i wanna punch naruto's face
Attack on Titans chapter 23 . 3/24
I love this chapter! I can't wait for more!
TigrezzTail chapter 23 . 3/24
OMG! This has been an absolutely riveting story! I'm sure Naruto and 'Madara' are working together behind Pein's back. Just curious about what that plan actually is. And that was certainly a twist saving Kurama's soul like that. Wonder how Naruto will feel if/when he finds out why Shika ratted on him? Of course, it seems kinda silly that the genius would neglect to consider how his actions with a known missing nin would fall out. Regardless of who it was...
Ultimate-FanFicGirl chapter 23 . 3/20
I love your story. It's put together so well. Must've took you awhile. I can't wait for more. This is definitely one of my favs. I'll be coming back for more. I'm still new to writing but I'd like for u to check out my stories.
Miiyah chapter 23 . 3/14
I'm really sorry for Shika now!
I hope that the reasons Naruto are very good for the things he's doing. Although he is acting as a true villain, I love it!
Chapter perfect!
Excited for next update!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 23 . 3/14
Wow what's going to happen next
Silvermane1 chapter 23 . 3/13
Cool update
Diverging Patronus chapter 23 . 3/13
Awww! Poor Shika! Don't be too angry Naruto his hands were tied! (Not literally, but you know what I mean) I loved this! Update again soon!
Alexkitkat chapter 23 . 3/13
Poor shika! I hope everything works out Naruxshika must happen! I wanna cry for shika. Naruto is an asswhole right now he goes sleeping around with itachi while shika is remaining faithful. Then he has the audacity to be angry with shika. Honestly naruto betrayed shika first!
Tsukoblue chapter 4 . 3/12
This is good but also completely backwards, nearly all of Akatsuki are dead when Pain attacks Konoha
Melyway chapter 22 . 3/10
How sweet!
Silvermane1 chapter 22 . 3/12
Cool
Miiyah chapter 22 . 3/11
Great chapter!
Even as a little sad, NaruShika moments are perfect: 3
Diverging Patronus chapter 22 . 3/10
So much drama! I really hope it turns out for the better, and is it bad I'm hoping Canon for Itachi's death instead of him somehow living? Lol
NaruShika-Forever chapter 22 . 3/10
Oh Shika... It's making me want to slap Naruto...