Reviews for The Darkest Shadow
RainingDimonds chapter 24 . 11/17
I love this so much. please tell me you are going to continue this soon
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 24 . 11/17
My heart is breaking for Naru, Shika, and Ita. They are my favorite. Can't wait for what's next.
Nobody chapter 24 . 10/11
Hey when are you gone update this story
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
Nordom chapter 24 . 9/27
My interest is renewed now ! I want to read more of this. :)
Melyway chapter 24 . 9/27
It is time.
yaoi faglord lol

yiff in hell, ponyfag

instead of focusing on mexicans, trump should focus on yaoi faggots like you, because god hates fags lel
Silvermane1 chapter 24 . 9/27
TigrezzTail chapter 24 . 9/27
Yeah, I mean, Shika claims to love Naruto, but wouldn't actually commit to him. In fact, he only loves the old Naruto. It's kinda said that you can't love the person only because they grew up. And that's really all that's happened. He's just not the naive, complete innocent that he was. I guess in a way he reminded the others of what they were trying to protect. Naruto hasn't actually gone bad. He's done bad things, but he's not evil. And for Shika not to be able to see that, then I guess maybe it never was really love. Which unfortunately just means Naruto is going to be alone again once Itachi does die. And honestly, do they really think Kakashi wouldn't be alive if Naruto hadn't wanted it that way?
KazaHaru45 chapter 24 . 9/27
Ufufufu. . . please update soon.
SupernaturalHearts chapter 24 . 9/27
I am very happy to see you continuing this fic and I'm curious, did you change the pairing to Ita/Naru/Shika?
KazaHaru45 chapter 23 . 9/25
I feel horrible when Naruto discovered Shikamaru's betrayal coz I thought this, "YES! ItaNaru! Kyaa~" so yeah. And I love your story pls update soon! This is the second time I've read this, the first time was December last year I think and decided to reread it since I saw you updated once.
Silentwolf3993 chapter 23 . 7/11
Hi. Please do continue writing and updating. This is a very interesting story and a lot different than most other stories that I have read. I was a bit skeptical about the story when I first started reading but I am really enjoying it and would like to continue reading the story if you are still updating!
lee chapter 12 . 7/1