Reviews for Tides
foreverafangirll chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
This is really funny to me because the Brevet is the name of the National diploma in France! Love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
When you said you hoped your smut was 'classy' at the end of the chapter, it made me laugh. Partly because 'classy smut' sounds ridiculous, but mostly because I must admit that, as I was reading it, I did think to myself, "Well, this is very tastefully done."
You're writing is awesome, by the way. Good grammar in a fanfiction gives me renewed faith in humanity ;)
the-she-celt chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
*inales deeply*
Now that I've been completely slain with an overabundance of emotions, I shall attempt to be more lucid. You really have an amazing gift, my friend. You pack so much into each chapter, and your story leaps from happiness to pain to sorrow to action to love to smut to happiness again, and it's completely unpredictable. You somehow manage to both remain true to the essence of your characters, and to give them your own unique perspective. You are truly gifted :)
Rest assured; I will be back for more!
the-she-celt chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF DRAGONS HE HAN-SOLO'D HER! AND SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES CUE THE HALLELUJAH CHORUS DING-DONG THOSE ARE WEDDING BELLS IN THE DISTANCE HALLELUJAH!
the-she-celt chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
OH GOD.
YOU HAVE SLAIN ME. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
the-she-celt chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Congrats on your induction (even if I'm probably very late with that)! And this chapter honestly left me speechless. HIGH-FIVE ME ALREADY.
the-she-celt chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
You hope...the smut...was okay?
You HOPE the smut was OKAY?!
YOU HOPE THE SMUT WAS OKAY?!
HON, I'VE GOT AN HONEST-TO-GOD NOSEBLEED AND I FELL OFF MY CHAIR ABOUT TEN MINUTES AGO. I THINK IT'S MORE THAN OKAY.
the-she-celt chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
THE SHOWER AND THE KISS AND THE DREAM AND UGH YOU NEED TO WRITE A NOVEL. OR EIGHT.
the-she-celt chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
MY EMOTIONS ARE A ROLLER COASTER AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. YOUR WRITING IS JUST-AND YOUR CHARACTERIZATIONS-AND THIS SHIP-I HAVE NO WORDS, I'M JUST LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!
the-she-celt chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
*furious exhalations* THIS. BLOODY. COUPLE. OH GOOD LORD.
the-she-celt chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
YUP I HATE YOU.
No, I don't. I really don't. But ARRRRGHGGHGHGHGGHGHGGH EPONINE WHYYYYYYYYYYY! Bravo on the angst; it's the perfect balance of needy and angry and hurt, and I LOVE IT.
the-she-celt chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's odd to say that descriptions of someone vomiting are romantic, but there you are. It's just the perfection of this ship :) Brilliant job!
pheasantspock chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
The awkward moment when I work at hooters! Lol I laughed so hard at that part. Such a cute story. Can't wait to really get into it. You portray the characters really well, which is hard. I've seen many people make eponine overly sensitive and you've given her the perfect balance. P.s. I followed you on tumblr!
Cheerio!
Fluobophone chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely loved the deleted scene! Wouldn't that have moved things along? But I understand... Great story. Even if it is really old and I'm just now reading it... Oh well! Wonderful work!
yellow111 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This was absolutely positively unbelievably incredible.