Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Leaps and Bounds
Dream Flavored chapter 2 . 4/28
OH MY GOD. I praise you! MY GOSH I LOVE THIS. (sorry for my over excitement) I'm A HUGE Supes/WW fan and this is the first fanfiction I have come across of them that I absolutely love and appreciate. Whoever you are, I love you.
Ryan2212 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Another awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
It was great
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
HAHAHAHA...this is a cute series.
supereman chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
The sex breaking through to the basement was pretty awesome!
jrrm64 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
It definitely was a wonderful gapfiller.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Poor Diana, bare ass shown to his entire apartment building. Very nice fic, though. :)
WondyXSupes chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I LOVE This! Sooo Sexy And Passionate! One Of My Favorites!
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Now this is the kind of story they should be telling in the new 52 comics lol
ElizabethTheStrange chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I love this story. Please update soon.
artephiussnow chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
That was hott.
Love ww being vulnerable with kal el.
Godstaff chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Hoooot!
Funny, yet somehow tender.
The beginning was rather melancholic and sad, but you made up for it with all the action.
Both of them naked in front of the neighbors was very funny, yet, he can kiss his secret identity good bye.
Very enjoyable. Thanks for shearing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
"Already calculating the cost of repair." Lol! LOVE THIS!
William chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
After my loudness on the last chapter, you go and calm me down with the beginning of this chapter. You really made it easy for me to understand the pain and suffering that Diana feels for going to the Island and confronting all that has happened. As I was reading that part, I could see the Island that Diana was on. The green trees surrounding her at the Great Hall. All that wilderness left untamed. That somber silence and the snakes slithering to her. That was truly a moment. Things got all back to peppy and happy with Clark and Diana going at it again. I was wondering why none of the building was destroyed given that he is Kryptonian and she is a Demigoddess, but then the center of the whole building was pierced by them. That put a smile on my face. Diana a bit embarrassed by the onlookers. Man! I so much LOVE Superman and Wonder Woman together. Seeing do all these things and loving each other, being themselves makes me really, really, really, HAPPY! I need more! Either from you or other people. So GREAT! (inwardly yelling loud to self)