Reviews for five short stories on love and virtue
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/4
This is a pretty cool cross over. xD

As far as factions go, Katniss is, no doubt, Dauntless (Could be Abnegation, but only for Prim's sake)

For Peeta, not Candor! That little lovely liar, he even twisted truths with the truth serum. xD But, definitely Amnity or Abnegation. There really wasn't any time for Mellark to exercise his knowledge of the world in HG, but I think, with his mastery with words, he can be Erudite.. and Dauntless, for Katniss' sake.. So, I think he's more Divergent! xD

Good read! :)
Swamy chapter 1 . 5/21
This was lovely, you managed to keep them IC even though they were in such different settings. I can't remember right now exactly, but I seem to remember that the kids are called in alphabetical order backwards (because Tris' brother picks Erudite, and later she picks Dauntless) so actually Peeta must pick before Katniss in the Amity scenario, which means he'll literally take a leap of faith for her if he picks Dauntless before she does, because she could choose to stick with Amity despite her result. I think it would be very IC for Peeta to do something like that for Katniss.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
awesome fic
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great interpretation of Peeta and Katniss in Divergent.
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow! This was a great story to read. Very interesting
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This was great! I really enjoyed reading it. You did a great job putting these two universes together.
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
i was too busy recently to read the divergent series, but yesterday i saw the movie with my friends and the first thing i did was to read this fic because i finally understood! this is really cool, my favorites are the candor and erudite ones! i love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
this was really good.
honeylime chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I held off on this, waiting to finish Divergent (finally!). And what a treat! You did an excellent job of capturing the five factions and maintaining K & P's essential characteristics in each one. The length of each story was perfect - complete in and of themselves, but totally making me wish there was more. Thanks for sharing this.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh my goodness this is such a cool idea! I love both The Hunger Games and Divergent and you meshed them very nicely. Amazing work!
MeganRachel09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so good! I love THG and the Divergent series, so this is kind of perfect! :)
I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for posting it! :)
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
What a wonderful idea to combine two of my favourite books! Thanks, you did great!
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hunger Games and Divergent? Yes, yes and more yes. Loved it.
coadhpgg chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Omfg is this divergent AND thg? Omfg *hyperventilates* breathe. Just breathe. Try not to burst into happy tears :')
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was really cool! I liked it a whole lot, and I liked that you tried them out in all five factions- not just Dauntless. I really, really liked that. I love both HG and Divergent, so seeing that crossover was awesome. Bravo.