Reviews for Vulpem pilum mutat, non mores
kira66 chapter 6 . 16h ago
More?!
Gigapode chapter 6 . 23h ago
Please write more! This is pretty great.
Oh I am Slain chapter 6 . 4/10
Aww, reached the end. This was a delight to read.
jonh73 chapter 6 . 4/9
6 chapters in a year are not a good sign. This story has a lot of potential but it seems it will never be completed. It has barely started and it's been a year. Otherwise, very good story. We see a lot that could have been canon. Details and worldbuilding. Nice.
Deanov87 chapter 6 . 4/6
Interesting story so far.

Only annoyance is that Harry is consistently shown to be unskilled or unknowledgable at any magic he tries his hand at. I'm not looking for a genius; just some recognition that Harry actually has a modicum of talent.

Despite that, I love the ownership of the Three Broomsticks. Hope that the running and improving of this business plays a large role.
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 3/26
I think you portray a Harry biased in the Weasleys's favor very well. Should be interesting how or if his opinions will change, mainly concerning Ginny.
FractiousDay chapter 6 . 3/26
Interesting idea, and quite enjoyable, waiting for something to happen though
aalens chapter 6 . 3/22
This fic is one of the very best. Thank you so much. I eagerly await any updates!
aalens chapter 2 . 3/22
The Not Your Mother's Knitting Kits are a wonderful invention! I could do with one myself, sadly, not to fix my mother's knitting, but to fix my own.
The coins Harry had with him; I hope they did not have post 1967 dates imprinted on them?
Sword'sfunPen'sbetter8P chapter 6 . 3/21
Dudtheman chapter 6 . 3/20
love the story cant wait to see where it goes thanks for the great read
Preier chapter 6 . 3/20
absolutely splendid story, rich in lifelike details.

kail420 chapter 6 . 3/17
this fic of yours, it is just majical. i'm lovin it.
Rageing chapter 6 . 3/15
Cooool
VJ Riddle chapter 6 . 3/14
Glad to see this story continue! Flume is hilariously like my uncle, which makes it much more entertaining :) Excited to see what comes next!