Reviews for Go-To Guy
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
. oh my god that was...god...so hot... i enjoyed this oneshot a lot... like...god... that was unbelievably amazing...best kidlaw ff ever period.
alfamky chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
GUNPLAY.
officially, addicted.
wow. wowowowowowow
OK, I wouldn't have pegged Kidd to be a follower and all that, and this was a fairly new scenario to me with Kidd and Law actually hitting off as friends instead of the usual banter. But you have to admit, banter can get tiring every once in a while, and this is utterly beautiful
Len chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
AAAAGHH! PER FEC TION, my dear 3 Doesn't need any more words than that I suppose ;)
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow! Great! No more to say. :)
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
loved it! XD Go figure Law would shoot the last boss in the head and take his seat. Not even a little surprised at that XD I loved Kidd in this! X3 And I'm not even going to start praising the sex scene because I'll probably spontaneously combust into flames! XD Awesome story!
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So hot! :3 i love it! IF only you made this story alot longer :3 that scene. Was written so greatly :3 thank you for writting it **
Ophis chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I don't even ship it and I love the story. Well done, I'm very glad I got to read it.
Louisia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Very happy fangirl right now. Ohmygosh I'm just... lost for words. Great job. Superb. Astounding. *gushgushgush*
SpazKitty chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
bow chika bow wow XD
Loojee chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
so dark. so full of shitty angst. so twisted. and so good i could smell the sex in the air. sinfully written. you pulled a yakuza story that is worth reading and reviewing. kudos and praises to the writer!
RIPvanrip chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
OH MY Fucking GOD! This is a piece of art! Seriously! You had me giggling and reading like a maniac. Every line and dialogue was so damn perfect, they were so in character!, i loved the part where Kidd says: "Fuck,I hate you". And Law just says:" You are so full of shit". That so like iIimagine their relationship. And oh! The way you describe their bodies,their thoughts, the smuttiness... Wow, just wow.
Oh i cant even describe what I feel when I read this pieces of fucking art you write. I love you for writing this!
Whew. Excuse my language xD
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oooooh yes this background fits them xD dangerously erotic indeed xP EXCELENT JOB
DragonGirl444 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Another great Law/Kidd story in the Memories universe. The portrayal and characterisation you bring to these two is just so spot on and incredible, I can never get enough of it. You write the most convincing Kidd/Law of all the fics I've read about them so far. I love Memories, I hope you will continue writing stories in the universe and if I'm right that you're gonna write a sequel, I hope it's gonna get a lot of the awesome Sanji/Zoro you write so well and definitely also some more of this, cause as I said, I will never stop wanting to read more fics about these two! You are the reason I am crazy about this pairing. Keep up your amazing work! :-) Hope to read more soon!
LoveChocolateAndRock'nRoll chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love it! Good job! :D
LyndsiMcKay chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just recently got into the Law/Kid ship and this was gorgeous!