Reviews for No Kind of Bending
Nekoyasha12 chapter 8 . 7/2
I understand this.
Though, you could add in some characters from Legend of Korra. Since Natsu eats fire and lightning, the ow main attcks of the Fire Nation; Add in a lava bender.

Or if you prefer to keep LoK character's in LoK and out of the AtlA then I also understand. In this case a single or a coulpe OC's could be created for purpose to defeating/weakening/challenging the Dragon Slayers. And if you don't want to deal with creating OC's, fair enough.

The what about someone giving the Fire Nation the idea of rather then defeating Natsu(since clearly they can't) weakin him.
Keep him confined around a constent stre4am of fire and/or lightning. Yes he can eat them and get stronger, but even Natsu can't eat the element for ever. Like that saying goes, "To much of a good thing." Natsu won't be able to constently consume power or it may blow him up form the inside out. Even he has his limits(other wise he'd be a god...and that ain't right). And with trying to chapture him there would be a rather large platoon and that could fire waves of fire and/or lighting at Natsu in rapid sequence, not giving him a chance to attack.

The Gajeel's weakness could be the metal benders, since they could gain a temporary control of his attacks if await(though never full control, I mean come one, this is Gajeel we;re talkin about XD) And Wendy could's could be anything since she's so young and inexperinced.

You're not really over with this story, you're just stuck in a slightly big box cause that's where you're thinking. But if you step outside the box... The world and beyond is you're limit, meaning tthere's no limit whatsoever! x3
You just need to trying thinking about things at a different angle and you might find a better solution.

Well I get you what advice and ideas I wanted. If you still deciide to kill this story, yes I'll be sad and yes I'll be annoyed. But I will not poiint the fingure at you for anything for in the end, and what many people need to understand and see is that, you, the aurthor are the master behind your works. And if at anytime you decide to end you're work then by gods you have every right too. If fans don't want too see something go then maybe they should try writing something of there own with there own set or rules and such. (sorry 'but that, needed to vent cause I was nosy and read over the revviews and was rather ticked with a few and can see whhy you became so incredibly irked)

To sum it up, you are the God of your own creations and be damned to what others think and tell you other wise in what to do with what's yours.
And to also trying looking over everything at all angles and vantage points to try and see if you can get a better or diffenent outlook, too you may decover something.

All in all, I am a fan who will support any decisions you lay out for this and any other of your fics, should I follow them.
Good luck with everything and how to hear something back from you when you can spare tthe time.

~Neko12
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 7/2
It was good while it lasted. Thanks for writing~
Noooooooooooo I loved your story and you do not have to have the dragon slayers like god or something like that but you are right on natsu badass powers and I wouldn't add loixs into the story the three main dragon slayers would do and I would say that natsu does not join the fire nation but finds the avatar and his gang along the way a join them is distorting the fire nation
MusicLover314 chapter 8 . 6/28
-.- *sigh* well, let me know if anybody picks it up. I'd like to keep reading it, but I guess that's never gonna happen.
Selias chapter 8 . 6/25
That's too bad. Even if the fights weren't going to be very challenging, the character interaction was interesting, which is what I though that the point of the story was. Oh well.
The Flame of Judgement chapter 8 . 6/24
Hey, no problem man. It happens to everyone, it's one of the few problems with crossover writing. You have to be super careful with series like this or, Harry Potter for example, to not put in a TOO overpowered character, unless that's the plan. My first story went that way to, but I never posted it on this site. It happens to all good writers at some point in their careers, and will keep happening as long as there are weak people being compared to others. I'm disappointed, but can't blame you. Just keep up the great work with your other stories.
RoxanneTaylor chapter 8 . 6/21
Awww... It's okay, Raz, we forgive you...
PuckSabrinaDaphne chapter 8 . 6/21
Its a shame that you've given this up, but I totally get it. Yeah, Natsu would kick their asses single handedly, I agree.
SpeedyMomentum chapter 8 . 6/21
Just as one last suggestion, you could have them deciding who was good and who was bad, like a battle of trying to win people over. The fire nation is trying to convince Natsu that the Avatar is bad, and stuff like that
Yukino scarlet chapter 8 . 6/21
I loved this story wish it continued but if you don't feel like it you shouldn't do it
Even if that is the case I would like to ofer some ideas

If Natsu loses his memories in soje kind of accident and when he wakes up Azila tells him he is her boyfriend and bodyguard and then Natsu joins the fire nation
Meanwhile Laxus gets arrested because they think he is a firebender and he is brought to an ice prisson so cold that he can't firebend and he need to escape.

even if you won't contineu I just wanted to tell them
GreenDragon03 chapter 8 . 6/21
I'm sad now...
Gentsmaster3000 chapter 8 . 6/21
Very understandable, if you don't enjoy writing it anymore - don't. Though I was very happy in finding an reading you story, I'm glad you didn't attempt to drag it out at the cost of the quality. Keep soon your thing, you amazing writer you
Akira Himura chapter 8 . 6/21
...You do know you just described Natsu after his training trip when you said how OP he was... right?
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 8 . 6/21
you are absolutely correct...there is absolutely no pleasure in a completely one-sided fight...it's a good thing you stopped instead of dragging this story on...
Neroj chapter 8 . 6/21
This has been one of the better reasons i have heard for stopping a fic and i'm okay with it. And you're right, bringing fairy tail villains into the mix would defeat the purpose of sending natsu and co into the avatar universe. One thing i would like to mention is that you could remove or reduce natsu's resistance to fire by saying his resistance works by dispersing or absorbing the ethernano in the fire. If the avatar verse doesn't have ethernano like earthland that would mean that he regain power from the fire.