Reviews for No Kind of Bending
Hikari chapter 8 . 7/9
Also, Natsu can't actually eat lightning that easily. Eventhough he could eats Laxus lightning in Tenrou island, it was because Laxus gave it to him. Or else it wouldn't be that easy for him to eat lightning.
Hikari chapter 8 . 7/9
Noooo! Please update!
Hikari chapter 7 . 7/9
Gajeel! Also, how could Wendy not smell those two if they can?! She's a dragon slayer too!
Hikari chapter 6 . 7/9
Noooo! Why can't Wendy save Natsu or meet Aang?!
Guru? Isn't he dead?
Hikari chapter 1 . 7/9
Why did you make Natsu lost his memories?!
Nalu4ever chapter 8 . 5/22
But but I love this story
Lucy Dragneel chapter 7 . 2/22
I there way I respect your decision
Lucy Dragneel chapter 8 . 2/22
Hi I get what you mean and I know this story has been abandoned for a long time but, I do wish it could be continued like what if lucy came and *warning nalu fan* she got sick because of lack of ethernano and the enemy is the only one with the cure or if natsu was taken in by the fire nation
Mysticdream chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
I'm in love with this story and I don't want to see it go to waste so would you mind if I were to finish the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
... Just make Natau on the fire bending side...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Try planning out the beginning and end of the story before you begin to write it.
Please continue, your writing is really good and I want more of it.
FTWizard chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
I'm sorry you feel the way you do about the amazing work you have created. I understand that without the author's passion the story has no passion. So at least you figured out you weren't interested in writing No Kind Of Bending any more, but I feel that your story has real potential, so if you would let me I would love to continue your story! I only read what I'm interested in and if a story has lost my interest I won't read it so me asking if I can continue your story is a big deal for me. If I am alowed to continue your story I would most likely continue it on Wattpad. Please don't let a story with such potential die out.
Roshank Redemption chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Phenomenal story! Really great stuff 10/10; pity you had to discontinue it, but I understand your reasons.

However, I will say that I think you are overlooking something that could power up the ATLA characters a lot, and make this story continuable. I'm not sure if you're caught up with Fairy Tail, but remember in The Tartaros Arc how Minerva went over to Tartaros' side and acquired demon powers? Well I think you could definitely use this to your advantage. If Tartaros somehow ended up in the FT universe, and met up with Azula and co., potentially they could form some sort of alliance that would result in some of the enemies acquiring demon powers. Perhaps even something along the lines of "Mard Geer sees more potential in Azula, Ozai, and some of the other villains and decides to dispose of some of his minions in favor of them, and turn them into demons." Imagine fire and lightning demons roaming the ATLA universe ... and Ty Lee and Mai as demons would be interesting too, lol.

Another option is to have some other Dark Guilds from the past come to the ATLA universe (like maybe the Oracion Seis or something) and teach the fire nation about magic. Or hell, maybe even have Zeref come over and do that. He could give them some pretty awesome power ups I would imagine, given what he was able to teach Mavis and the founders of Fairy Tail.

Also, I MIGHT be willing to take up this story, if it's alright with you ... not 100% sure yet tbh though.

Regardless you have done awesome work with this and I'm not gonna forget it for a long while. Awesome work with the fanfic :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Why would you stop this I love it