Reviews for No Kind of Bending
Mysticdream chapter 8 . 5/21
I'm in love with this story and I don't want to see it go to waste so would you mind if I were to finish the story?
... Just make Natau on the fire bending side...
Try planning out the beginning and end of the story before you begin to write it.
Please continue, your writing is really good and I want more of it.
FTWizard chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
I'm sorry you feel the way you do about the amazing work you have created. I understand that without the author's passion the story has no passion. So at least you figured out you weren't interested in writing No Kind Of Bending any more, but I feel that your story has real potential, so if you would let me I would love to continue your story! I only read what I'm interested in and if a story has lost my interest I won't read it so me asking if I can continue your story is a big deal for me. If I am alowed to continue your story I would most likely continue it on Wattpad. Please don't let a story with such potential die out.
Roshank Redemption chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Phenomenal story! Really great stuff 10/10; pity you had to discontinue it, but I understand your reasons.

However, I will say that I think you are overlooking something that could power up the ATLA characters a lot, and make this story continuable. I'm not sure if you're caught up with Fairy Tail, but remember in The Tartaros Arc how Minerva went over to Tartaros' side and acquired demon powers? Well I think you could definitely use this to your advantage. If Tartaros somehow ended up in the FT universe, and met up with Azula and co., potentially they could form some sort of alliance that would result in some of the enemies acquiring demon powers. Perhaps even something along the lines of "Mard Geer sees more potential in Azula, Ozai, and some of the other villains and decides to dispose of some of his minions in favor of them, and turn them into demons." Imagine fire and lightning demons roaming the ATLA universe ... and Ty Lee and Mai as demons would be interesting too, lol.

Another option is to have some other Dark Guilds from the past come to the ATLA universe (like maybe the Oracion Seis or something) and teach the fire nation about magic. Or hell, maybe even have Zeref come over and do that. He could give them some pretty awesome power ups I would imagine, given what he was able to teach Mavis and the founders of Fairy Tail.

Also, I MIGHT be willing to take up this story, if it's alright with you ... not 100% sure yet tbh though.

Regardless you have done awesome work with this and I'm not gonna forget it for a long while. Awesome work with the fanfic :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Why would you stop this I love it
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
So saaaad! , i like the stories with "god like characters riping the living shit out of everyone in their way"...
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Figures Fairy Tail would be the thing that would make him remember. But Aang's response to Igneel was priceless!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I hope you can continue the story it is a very good one
Fairy of the Friz chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
I can understand your point, as the Dragon Slayers /are/ ridiculously powerful compared to most of the people they go up against, but especially in the AtlA verse - all things being said, I'm glad that you wrote as much as you did. This fic is amazing, and I hope someone can take it up again at a later date. Thank you for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
You haven't forgotten your other stories, right?
Nekoyasha12 chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
I understand this.
Though, you could add in some characters from Legend of Korra. Since Natsu eats fire and lightning, the ow main attcks of the Fire Nation; Add in a lava bender.

Or if you prefer to keep LoK character's in LoK and out of the AtlA then I also understand. In this case a single or a coulpe OC's could be created for purpose to defeating/weakening/challenging the Dragon Slayers. And if you don't want to deal with creating OC's, fair enough.

The what about someone giving the Fire Nation the idea of rather then defeating Natsu(since clearly they can't) weakin him.
Keep him confined around a constent stre4am of fire and/or lightning. Yes he can eat them and get stronger, but even Natsu can't eat the element for ever. Like that saying goes, "To much of a good thing." Natsu won't be able to constently consume power or it may blow him up form the inside out. Even he has his limits(other wise he'd be a god...and that ain't right). And with trying to chapture him there would be a rather large platoon and that could fire waves of fire and/or lighting at Natsu in rapid sequence, not giving him a chance to attack.

The Gajeel's weakness could be the metal benders, since they could gain a temporary control of his attacks if await(though never full control, I mean come one, this is Gajeel we;re talkin about XD) And Wendy could's could be anything since she's so young and inexperinced.

You're not really over with this story, you're just stuck in a slightly big box cause that's where you're thinking. But if you step outside the box... The world and beyond is you're limit, meaning tthere's no limit whatsoever! x3
You just need to trying thinking about things at a different angle and you might find a better solution.

Well I get you what advice and ideas I wanted. If you still deciide to kill this story, yes I'll be sad and yes I'll be annoyed. But I will not poiint the fingure at you for anything for in the end, and what many people need to understand and see is that, you, the aurthor are the master behind your works. And if at anytime you decide to end you're work then by gods you have every right too. If fans don't want too see something go then maybe they should try writing something of there own with there own set or rules and such. (sorry 'but that, needed to vent cause I was nosy and read over the revviews and was rather ticked with a few and can see whhy you became so incredibly irked)

To sum it up, you are the God of your own creations and be damned to what others think and tell you other wise in what to do with what's yours.
And to also trying looking over everything at all angles and vantage points to try and see if you can get a better or diffenent outlook, too you may decover something.

All in all, I am a fan who will support any decisions you lay out for this and any other of your fics, should I follow them.
Good luck with everything and how to hear something back from you when you can spare tthe time.

~Neko12
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
It was good while it lasted. Thanks for writing~
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Noooooooooooo I loved your story and you do not have to have the dragon slayers like god or something like that but you are right on natsu badass powers and I wouldn't add loixs into the story the three main dragon slayers would do and I would say that natsu does not join the fire nation but finds the avatar and his gang along the way a join them is distorting the fire nation
MusicLover315 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
-.- *sigh* well, let me know if anybody picks it up. I'd like to keep reading it, but I guess that's never gonna happen.