Reviews for Don't Call Me Guardian Hotman
GooLord chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
You need ideas? Well I think I have one. I really like those stories where the main character ends up being manipulated into doing bad. So I was thinking, what if whatever his name was, the antagonist of Rise of the Guardians(been a while since I’ve seen it), would basically manipulate and corrupt Zuko without him knowing and turn him against the guardians? And then he could end up fighting Jack and they’d be at like equal strengths, but with fire having advantage over water(like in most other stories) Zuko would just barely win or they’d tie. And maybe sometime shortly before or after that battle the guardians could figure out what had happened to Zuko and try to save him before whatever that guy’s name was corrupts the world. I really do like this story so far and I love your writing style so I hope this helped and I hope you continue this story some day!
Crazy fan girl 1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Update please
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
Intersting
Desobian chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
This is amazing! You should totally update! Just one question, how is Zuko going to fit in to this? Will you be adding other characters from the Avatar universe?
Etten-Leur chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Oh this is getting interesting
SuperheroFangirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Can you please update this? It's got a really good idea and flow going! It's also been like, three years since you've updated this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Duuudes! Its been threee yeeeaarsss!

This is so cool!
You should continue it, cause your ideas are awesome, and your writing style is great!
Drillbee Automaton chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Dude, you could seriously go places with this. I would read this for sure! It's only two chapters bit I'm honestly already hooked. Keep up the awesome, cause this fic is super good.
Nightfrightpony chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Please continue
Moves of a dreamer chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Please update, this story has gotten me all excited and I have to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Please please please please update this! I love this idea! It sounds like it will be an awesome story so please update it!
Mmmmmmmcookies chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
This seems like it has lots of potential and needs to be continued.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Please update(:
JDominique37 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I like it! Really interesting idea. It'll be cool to see how things turn out.
Elise chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Awesome and brilliant and wonderful story! :)