Reviews for Don't Call Me Guardian Hotman
Desobian chapter 2 . 8/18
This is amazing! You should totally update! Just one question, how is Zuko going to fit in to this? Will you be adding other characters from the Avatar universe?
Etten-Leur chapter 2 . 8/15
Oh this is getting interesting
SuperheroFangirl chapter 2 . 5/31
Can you please update this? It's got a really good idea and flow going! It's also been like, three years since you've updated this.
Duuudes! Its been threee yeeeaarsss!

This is so cool!
You should continue it, cause your ideas are awesome, and your writing style is great!
Drillbee Automaton chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Dude, you could seriously go places with this. I would read this for sure! It's only two chapters bit I'm honestly already hooked. Keep up the awesome, cause this fic is super good.
Nightfrightpony chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Please continue
Moves of a dreamer chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Please update, this story has gotten me all excited and I have to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Please please please please update this! I love this idea! It sounds like it will be an awesome story so please update it!
Mmmmmmmcookies chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
This seems like it has lots of potential and needs to be continued.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Please update(:
JDominique37 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
I like it! Really interesting idea. It'll be cool to see how things turn out.
Elise chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Awesome and brilliant and wonderful story! :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Really cool story so far! Sounds like Jack and Zuko could be best friends - they compliment each other in so many ways. What better person for slightly stuffy Zuko to hang out with than the eventual guardian of fun...

I wonder though what Zuko could be the guardian of? Innocence? His younger self was a thoroughly naive and innocent person... and I can't help but think that he would fight to preserve it in others.

I can only hope that you will update this story sometime! :)
AdventureTardis chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
PLEAAAAAAAASE! Update this! I want to read more!
AreiaCananaid chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Awesome! I love this idea! Please please PLEASE update!