Reviews for Fast Track To Love
Soldier4Christ chapter 1 . 11/7
That is so funny. Tanya was the cat.
I've read of her being a dog but not a cat.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/23
Awww Bella's story broke my heart but Edward's love for her was amazing! Loved the ending!
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 6/23
Cute story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Vivi H88 chapter 1 . 5/3
Great story :)
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 4/7
Cute story! Thank you for writing it.

Knit
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
very good
magmom4 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Great little story. I loved it.
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
love it
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
love it! :)
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Nice story, but I thought he would find her brother for her.
Surprised he didn't, thats all.
Nice job though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
You seem to like to write a teenage bella with an adult edward...it is just wrong...maybe because im around edwards age and would NEVER date a teenager...im biased. An age gap is one thing when say theyre in their 20s or 30s but it is completly different when one is still a teen...18 or not.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Really great one-shot. It too had it all. Really fun reading this one. Loved how Edward pointed out all of the other, so called, inappropriate relationships in his family. Pot, meet Kettle. That part was excellent and really made them all stop and think . . . even Jasper and Carlisle were slightly ashamed. Good for Edward. Eight years really isn't that much at all. It was funny that Tanya was having babies. Perhaps Edward should've thought about the fact that he never had her fixed and was putting her outside. If it is anyone's fault, that would lay in his own lap, not the tomcat down the street . . . lol. Sooooo, was it a Prince Albert, Apadravya or, Ampallang? Curious, that's me. My imagination went with Apadravya . . . as that one, IMO, is the hottest one. Fun story, thanks again!
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Sweet!
Jenn1214 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Loved it!
rosewg chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved it! But what happened with matti?