Reviews for Fast Track To Love
love it
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 4/11
love it! :)
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 1/20
Nice story, but I thought he would find her brother for her.
Surprised he didn't, thats all.
Nice job though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
You seem to like to write a teenage bella with an adult edward...it is just wrong...maybe because im around edwards age and would NEVER date a teenager...im biased. An age gap is one thing when say theyre in their 20s or 30s but it is completly different when one is still a teen...18 or not.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Really great one-shot. It too had it all. Really fun reading this one. Loved how Edward pointed out all of the other, so called, inappropriate relationships in his family. Pot, meet Kettle. That part was excellent and really made them all stop and think . . . even Jasper and Carlisle were slightly ashamed. Good for Edward. Eight years really isn't that much at all. It was funny that Tanya was having babies. Perhaps Edward should've thought about the fact that he never had her fixed and was putting her outside. If it is anyone's fault, that would lay in his own lap, not the tomcat down the street . . . lol. Sooooo, was it a Prince Albert, Apadravya or, Ampallang? Curious, that's me. My imagination went with Apadravya . . . as that one, IMO, is the hottest one. Fun story, thanks again!
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Sweet!
Jenn1214 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Loved it!
rosewg chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved it! But what happened with matti?
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Great job ! I really enjoyed it :) I looooooved Racerward
bethian3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i really really liked this, but i was so badly hoping that bella and mattie would be reunited :(
bearygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Really enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey,

a great oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Duvi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved it! I am curious to know if anything was done about James. I know family always gets the baby first before they are put in the system. Paws it because she was so young and considered a kid herself. I also heard they keep siblings together. I don't really know mind you. I wishe she could see Mattie again.
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Would love to see this rewritten and expanded