Reviews for You've Been Here Before
toraffles chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
She'll have to learn some spells to transfigure her robes to the proper size, then scougify them, and maybe fix her shoes too...
s.e chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I love it
H. Lokidottir chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I didn't like the whole devil-may-care attitude of Hermione. At all. She was the one who kept her best friends in control, the voice of reason in the group. I felt she was more of a OC than Hermione Granger. Sorry darling, but it was a bit of a fail. Nice try. Thanks for playing.
Lorna Potter chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Love! Very interesting plot, already in love with your versions of Tom and Hermione :D I shall be excitedly awaiting your next update :D
Grade A Trash Ships chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
FalconLux chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it! Quite intriguing. I'm most eager to see how their lives go if they have the chance to grow up together. Please write more.
Dolphin4444wssc chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I really like this update soon!
ANEwrites chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Cute! Hermione acts a little young for her age... But nice job with the song! I assume you made it yourself? Update soon!
Vandenberg chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
You've done a great job in writing this up - especially so with the balanced characterisation on Hermione and Tom's parts. I'll be looking forward to the next update!

-Skedaddle
Doodle Pro chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I like it.
Leila Davis chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Update soon(:
H. Lokidottir chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I liked it, I felt both of them were in character, so kudos. So far ;)
ANEwrites chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Cooool :) one thing: the word is spelled paid, not payed. I think. Sorry if I'm wrong! Update soon.
flyingberry chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I know tom is evil, and its not ok when a kid has such murderous proclivities. but god i hate this other kids!
ANEwrites chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Billy Stubbs is a prick :l I love it! Update soon! And a question: are you going to time jump, or go through every year with Tom and Hermione? Just curious.