Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Discworld
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
This was NOT what I was expecting! Chacking out both I space and the previous OFUDisc ASAP. More of an OFU fan than Discworld, so I'm not sure I gt all the references, but I still liked iit.
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Klatchian, not Klashian.
Karen DuLay chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
WHAT
Caroline chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Very good to see you (and your story) back!

Which reminds me... I should write.
Falero lero lero chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
I like your parody.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
o.o What's up with Penny.
Hirilnara chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
...now that's an interesting twist on it. In my day, Liliac loved to feed the 'Sues to Smaug...
And now I feel old.
Hirilnara chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Eeeeee!

That is all
siuvbDOCNJxlckandsfjdnjdn chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Now that I'm back to reading... readable fanfiction I -*clenches fist above heart*- I VOW TO REVIEW EVERYTHING I HAVE AN OPINION ON! But I'm not really critical... Sorry Well written, characters... in character, settings set and generally everything right with the world.. it's just overpowering. *sniffs* keep up the good work! All I could say is that you could prolong potentially funny scenes and character interaction, y'know, intensify hilarity c: will keep reading!
Hirilnara chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
*waves*
Just wanted to say, am still reading and enjoying this. Haven't been reviewing every chapter because I wasn't sure what to say, but I felt I should at least review now and then.

Still here.
C
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Aww, no explanation for MEAPS? Oh well. Interesting stuff with the time discrepancy.
Hirilnara chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Wow... this brings back memories. Don't suppose you still have a copy of the application I submitted that I could read through?
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Death of Fangirls strikes again, huh? Can't wait to see more of the school!