Reviews for Overheating
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw now i want to be sunburnt!
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LMAO! I want one of those "welcome" mats!
BloodySalvation chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
this was FUNNY!
minea chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
it was cute so fluffy.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
lol! hillarious!
Lady Celebare chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
M, Taito :3 I haven't read one in such a long time! Ahh, the memories XD This was a good little one-shot. I like the premise :p

You know, actually, your s/n sounds very familiar to me o.O I'm sure you don't know who I am though - I'm just a random stalker who read your fics ages ago under the S/N Sarie Cigam.
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
very good! ...yama seducing taichi...very beleivable XD
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
AWW! Jeebus, WHY O WHY did you have to end it there? XD; I love this so much. It's so nice to see Yamachi/Taiato fans still around...One day. WE WILL RISE AGAIN XD;
sorryiamnolongeravailble chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Go fluffy-ness! Whoot!
linwe chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
heheheheh so kawaii
severi chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
such a cute cliché!

bye-bye...
Sun burnt Bobbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Like the new name? Anyway, erm... what was I going to say? Oh yeah, I like this fic, and have proved this by the amount of times that I've read it! What is this? The 3rd time? Something like that!

I remember getting sunburnt at camp... now that was my own fault. No sleeves, nothing covering my neck, no sun cream and doing an activity outside for the whole day- though the huge mud fight at the end was very, very fun!
BobbyFrog chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Hey! Look, it's me again, and I've been deleted again! Isn't it amazing how every time I get deleted, I start reviewing again?

Kai: Maybe that's because you have nothing better to do

Shut up you! Spoons! Spoons! I want my spoons! Give me my spoons!

Dai: Oh dear, Bob's gone mad!

Gone? I went years ago! Anyway, you know what I think of this fic, because I've reviewed it before (probably at least twice!) so I'm just going to go away and talk about... well... bollox!
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Ooo. We like sunburn fics muchly. . . *makes big goofy grin*
ALITA chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Awwwww how sweet! Love this one! Tai and Matt are so cute!