Reviews for I asked for milk, not a baby
Smokey.Melons chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Hi, could you please add a warning that John and Sherlock are extremely OOC?
Harp5 chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Ok., I just read this all in one go, since I don't read anything until it's complete. I liked the story very much. The writing was excellent. I especially liked the way you interspersed the text messaging with the action. Very realistic. One thing I really hated was that you made John into such a wimp. He mostly behaved like a teenage girl. I guess my view of him is tougher. The job of a military surgeon "ain't for sissies".
Anyway good job, overall! Thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
Can we have John stand up for Sherlock and bash Anderson?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
That was the most Kick*ss thing I have ever read! Love how he had the cabbie gun! I wish I had a lighter like that...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Love it when the Holmes brothers come together to take someone down. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Can we have Sherlock mutilate Daryl and have Mycroft hide the body? Please? *puppy dog eyes* He deserves it and so does Anderson ( but not as much as Daryl) I need JUSTICE!
Kate Wilsom chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Hi! I have been obsessed with Parentlock lately and I love your story!
I am tumblr so here is my URL: runyoucleverboyandtextsherlock plz follow me! I follow everyone back.
Pt. flea chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
Ok I was going to write a review earlier but then I couldn't stop reading. Absolutely AMAZING! Half the time I was giggling uncontrolably the other half I was tellig everyone to shut up so I could read in piece. Thank you for writing this, you've made a sad fangirl extremely happy.

Keep writing!
Peta Coffa
DeadLiliez chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
Badass Sherlock... Love it!
Thevulcanin221B chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I read this in one day! It was fantastic you and your friend are really talented! As much as I hated daryl I think that he was a good character as he brought out another side to Sherlock. I loved all of the fluffy stuff even then I ship sherlolly. Sometimes I ship Johnlock especially when it's cute like this fanfic!
Kimbus chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
This was brilliant, I loved it! This was the first parentlock that I've read that is not a long shit, and it won't be the last! Well done :) and Thank you! *gives you virtual pizza*
wikedmunsterkitty chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I just wish it didn't have to end!
Kimbus chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
Loving this fic, and it's so great to see Daryl finally get what he deserves, without Sherlock having to stoop to his level :)
stardiva chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
oh i can't believe i forgot to review... hugggg huggg but i am gonna read the sequel...

i promise...
darkhearted243 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
Ah I've been so busy or I would have reviewed much earlier. It's kind of great that this ended with Hamish with Clara, it feels like theres going to be lots of cuteness in the sequel lol. Anyways, basically I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a good job and I'll be watching for the sequel :)