Reviews for Sooner or Later
Riker15 chapter 18 . 7/28/2007
Awesome!
TwilightSagaFan2009 chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I WANT TO KNOW! PLEASE!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
You never told us where they are going!
Delete Account Please chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Great story! I tried to write a review for Ch1, but it wouldn't let me...
Haunted chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love this story!I love Harry acting that 's me of...ME!I hope you update soon!
Myrddin Ambrosius chapter 18 . 5/13/2004
The story itself is good. But the bad grammar makes it a very hard read. 'Lately', not 'lightly'. "We're" (note the apostrophe) not 'were' (which is the past tense of be) [or you could keep it simple and just always use 'we are']. 'Will' not 'we'll' (which is a contraction of 'we will'). There are many incomprehensible sentences where I simply skipped on to the next paragraph because I literally didn't know what you were trying to say. You use the wrong words, you use like-sounded but differently spelled and differently meaning words.
My advice? Get a beta reader or take some basic writing compostition courses before you inflict any more of your writing on the world.
SiriusWolf chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
oh that's good, he may be able to get his grades up with that! Ginny/Harry? cool.
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 1/7/2004
Boarding Schools have temporary guardianship of students as long as said students are in their care. That way the students are able to get any type of medical attention needed. The school is also able to give permision in emergancies if surgury is needed, and take students to doctors, get students treated for medtical illniuses, and get perscriptions filled.
Basically, they are your legal guardian until your parent resume their functions as such. Your parents basically sign over care of you to teh school.
phoenixofstone chapter 18 . 10/11/2003
hi, i really liked it, cnt w8 4 the sequel if u hvent already started it. it was a gr8 ending. hugs n kisses

Nel
T. R. Bela chapter 18 . 7/15/2003
I really enjoyed your story. I was plesantly suprsed that the illness did not have more of a direct link to Vodemort. I loved how you managed to keep Malfoy as a creep and yet have him do something good. However, I just have a singl suggestion that you be more careful with proofreading. I sometimes found myself having to reread sentences because they sounded off without the commas. Even just having a friend read over it before you post it might work. My beta reader(s) are involved in every aspect of my works. I can't wait to read your next story!
L.I.T Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This is not a review but a way to add your story to my favs list so i can read it later..

I need sleep now so i cannot read more than the first chapter if even that but once I've read a few chapster I'll review

thanks.
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 7 . 4/17/2003
I am getting kind of scared of this fic. And I don't know why...?
WHIPSNAKE chapter 6 . 2/15/2003
I DONT CARE HOW LATE I AM

I WANT HARRY TO TRY KIILL HIMSELF TOO THAT WOUDLD NE INTRUSTING IF HE TRIED TO CUT HIMSELF IN SOMEWAY AND LOCK HIMSELF N DA BATHROOM IN DEY WAS TRYNA OPEN DA DOOR BUT EVEN D\UMBLEDOR COULDNT OR HE TRY TO JUMP OFF DA TOWER LIKE RON AND PUT A BARRIER AROUND HIM SELF SO NOBODY COULD GET HIM BUT RON HERMIONE CONFORTS HIM DEN HE STARTS THINKIN AND HE SEES GINNY CRYING TELLIN HIM TO COME DOWN N HE COME DOWN
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2002
Yeah, she so is not a Chloe, I like her character, I am really glad that she's going to be a part of the sequel. By the way I just love all your stories, I knew somehow that later you were going to write a story that would start out based on mostly 7th year and the summer before.

Peace

Brittany
Ciarria chapter 18 . 12/13/2002
I absolutly love your story (crys) If you dont right more im going to kill myself literaly (well no kill but im a little hyper well im just being my normal self ) )l(