Reviews for Five Things That Kisame Is Better at Than Itachi
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 7/22
I love the bromance. Just curious, though, what's Itachi's age progression throughout the whole story? Could you tell me how old he was at each part, because I kinda thought he was thirteen up to the point with Shiori and flirting. Then I was pretty confused...

My confusion aside, great job! I adore funny friendship stories with Kisame and Itachi (and, well, the Akatsuki in general. They're absolute darlings- bloodthirsty, sociopath darlings that I miss dearly because they're SO FREAKING AMUSING). I've realized how difficult it is to find a non slash story of excellent quality for Kisame and Itachi. Not that I have anything against slash, of course, but it's nice to find something unusual every now and again, you know? This fic is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Awesome! Thanks for being awesome and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was funny as shit XD
But the end was sad :'(
Miss Jellyfish chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
One of the best Itachi/Kisame interactions I've ever read. :D
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ohh this was exactly what I needed to perk myself up today. You my good sir, are wonderful in every way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Was giggling the entire time. Kudos! Its funny how itachi is bad at math. Wasnt he supposed to be a genius? Well he's still about thirteen so thats ok.
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
omfg that last one was below the belt. This was very cute, though. I really liked how Itachi just completely failed at cooking and when the researcher chick hit on Kisame I was like aw yiss. (do you think I could've written a worse review?) anyway, nice job!
LiliacLilyFlower chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
very funny! I enjoyed all of the parts especially when Kisame was trying to be a wingman for Itachi - epic fail!
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Absolutely hillarious. I was smiling the entire time. Definitely one of my favorites!
Prime chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Pfft awesome funny ending. Kisame stayed dead and everyone was sad heh keep it up.
Hakazu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice one
Katie.Madison chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow, this is fantastic! I love your writing style - witty, fresh and completely enthralling! I'd love if you updated this or wrote more one-shots! I like your multi-chapters but there's something about the simplicity of this fic (and your other one-shots that I've read) that's sweet and resonating. You're really talented at delving into people's thoughts and characterization while staying true to canon. I really appreciate your outstanding work! And the hilarity is just like icing on the top - loved it!

Poor, poor Kisame, clueless clueless Itachi!
Loved it,
Katie
shourin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
fun. ;). thank u for the nice fic.
ShotgunSymphony chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god this story made me SO HAPPY XDDDD

I loved every sentence of it! (except for the bonus, that made me sad-face ;n; (but lol))

Fantastic creativity! Such a great story!
Dorylus chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Pretty good work.
I lol'd at the last part. Imagining Itachi analysing the crap out of everything is also funny.
bladz-liska chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Saludos!
A wonderful and funny fic. It was fantastic you manage to develop humor without nonsenses and ridiculous ocurrences that would put them completely OOC. I mean, the bunch of situations you wrote about were possible and, god, I laughed and imagined the pair dealing with their differences and Kisame trying to comprehend his partner. Every one of them was funny and has this kind of humor that is not crack or cheap, was intelligent and sarcastic, I liked a lot,
So... the wonderful genius needs a lot to learn yet.