Reviews for Terran Ingenuity
Alkeni chapter 3 . 5/10
I love this fic, and the OMakes at the bottom are comedy gold.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 3/29
"…Repeat, this is Jim Raynor calling for all Terran forces to keep…"

Oooh! Even in written form that sends chills up my spine.

"This is our home, and if these bastards want it, then I say we give 'em the same response we gave the Zerg!"

Shit's about to get real! The Terrans are used to being outgunned and outnumbered. That's when they're at their best.
Camilo The Great chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm re-reading this, and it's almost entirely because i wanted to read 'A Terran's Concept of Surrender,' again
Noitaerc chapter 7 . 2/10
About the omake, Raynor is wrong. It's not going to be only Artanis, but it is going to be hell to explain that crazy idea to the Protoss and stop them from retaliating for the insult the Asari's misunderstanding. After all, they implied that Tassadar and Adun are myths, not actual figures, that the loss of Aiur is nothing but part of a mythology. I can see both the Khalai and the Nerazim (Dark Templars) showing up to correct the erroneous beliefs of Dr. T'reia, psi and warp blades out with more than a few ships ready for "purifying" the planet of the stupidity. Or have a Dark Archon change the doctor's mind, literally.
donald chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
question: why isn't joker, anderson, shepard and co with the UED/Earth? i don't think they were criminals originally or anything, so they have no reason to be sent off with the rest of the rednecks and such. unless they're descendants of some of the red necks which leaves a few holes in the story...
AmethystPone chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Baahahahahha! Those Omakes...
Also...Terran's battlecruisers like the Hyperion are freaking Big. Depend on a country's unit of league, it could be 3.7km to over 11km.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Nice story! I really like your surrender blips at the end of the last couple chapters.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Great fic! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! Thanks for sharing this with us!
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
So this "disassembly" also gives resistance to reaper indoctrination?
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Kerrigan: "Bring me to your bars!"
Raynor: "Dammit Private Murphy!"
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
A Turian grenade doing that? Have you used grenades in mass effect? Especially the first game which this fic thus far pre-dates. They are children's fireworks at best.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Intriguing fic
Ibskib chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
It seems the turians received a number of technical innovations for a bit of lost credibility, and a meager loss of lives, but what exactly did the terrans receive as reparations, both for the vastly larger casualty list, but also the many technological advances the turians, acquired?

Raynor has always been fairly affably, but I think that aspect of his character has been taken too far, he has a vengeful side too after all.
It seems with the Codex that overly soft and idealistic interpretation is attributed to the rest of humanity, "Terrans are noted for their laid-back mannerisms, easily forgiving natures, and generous attitude concerning friends"
Meh, that in no way describes humanity, rather the opposite. Though friendship might have sprung from that, joining forces, and putting aside differences, as shown in the games are a sign of pragmatism nothing else, when facing a greater threat, not the standard attitude of humanity.
I think a bit of protagonist bias (Jim Raynor) is influencing the author too much when viewing Terrans and their worldviews as a whole, the games showcase quite a bit of a vengeful nature and ruthless behavior.

I guess I would just prefer a bit more of a 'Humanity: Fuck yeah' vibe to this story.
Seraphtor chapter 7 . 6/1/2016
Handwaving away mindreading with some kind of mental exercise despite the fact the best in Starcraft needed to use a machine to block thoughts? Taking the lazy way out I see.
Tolack chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I love this crossover! Ah, thank you for what has been written and I'll follow this story in the minute hope that this is continued. Love the twist - imagining the starcraft universe fighting reapers makes me giddy with anticipation.