Reviews for Terran Ingenuity
Ilireanwri chapter 7 . 12/11
This story is very good. Sadly it seems you'vr stopped updating it... Is this story dead, or will you eventually update it again? I hope you do :)
Captain Loony 007 chapter 6 . 10/22
So honest thoughts here.
Not 100% into the story, but that’s the idea itself rather than execution (I’ve found myself a bit bored of the different humanity mass effect plot line).
Secondly considering the three year hiatus this story is dead and it’s probably pointless to review but I want to say this anyway.

Main point - I LOVE Saren’s semi flashback while he’s teaching krogan (Grunt). I love how you did it, subtle but telling. It was like watching a movie, and having a different actor voice the question, without explicitly telling us the info you conveyed the message. The rest of the story is great but that technique stands out for me as really well used, if I ever get around to properly writing im going to have to steal it I’m afraid ;).
But yeh just wanted to geek out over that technique it was just, lovely.
Hope you keep doing what you want to do, and I hope what that is is writing.
BeepBoop chapter 1 . 10/4
Great story so far but I think it would be cooler if you added in more units at least in my opinion.
Alkeni chapter 3 . 5/10
I love this fic, and the OMakes at the bottom are comedy gold.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 3/29
"…Repeat, this is Jim Raynor calling for all Terran forces to keep…"

Oooh! Even in written form that sends chills up my spine.

"This is our home, and if these bastards want it, then I say we give 'em the same response we gave the Zerg!"

Shit's about to get real! The Terrans are used to being outgunned and outnumbered. That's when they're at their best.
Camilo The Great chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm re-reading this, and it's almost entirely because i wanted to read 'A Terran's Concept of Surrender,' again
Noitaerc chapter 7 . 2/10
About the omake, Raynor is wrong. It's not going to be only Artanis, but it is going to be hell to explain that crazy idea to the Protoss and stop them from retaliating for the insult the Asari's misunderstanding. After all, they implied that Tassadar and Adun are myths, not actual figures, that the loss of Aiur is nothing but part of a mythology. I can see both the Khalai and the Nerazim (Dark Templars) showing up to correct the erroneous beliefs of Dr. T'reia, psi and warp blades out with more than a few ships ready for "purifying" the planet of the stupidity. Or have a Dark Archon change the doctor's mind, literally.
donald chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
question: why isn't joker, anderson, shepard and co with the UED/Earth? i don't think they were criminals originally or anything, so they have no reason to be sent off with the rest of the rednecks and such. unless they're descendants of some of the red necks which leaves a few holes in the story...
AmethystPone chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
Baahahahahha! Those Omakes...
Also...Terran's battlecruisers like the Hyperion are freaking Big. Depend on a country's unit of league, it could be 3.7km to over 11km.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Nice story! I really like your surrender blips at the end of the last couple chapters.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Great fic! Can't wait to see how the next chapter goes! Thanks for sharing this with us!
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
So this "disassembly" also gives resistance to reaper indoctrination?
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Kerrigan: "Bring me to your bars!"
Raynor: "Dammit Private Murphy!"
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
A Turian grenade doing that? Have you used grenades in mass effect? Especially the first game which this fic thus far pre-dates. They are children's fireworks at best.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 6/10/2016