Reviews for Terran Ingenuity
The Observant Reader chapter 7 . 2/25
Awesome story, shame it's been nearly a year since you'd last published though :(
Shinkicker chapter 7 . 2/25
Updates required!

Love this story. I'm Curious about the Zerg, I'm guessing Kerrigan and Co will show up at some point, much like if you chose to help the Rachni in ME3. Ahh, so many things I want to see.

Thanks.
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 2/24
this was fun and also a tad pissed that you got Wrex to work for Saren. need to have him leave him and be a good guy. also wondering when you'll get Kerrigan and her Zerg to show up
Jebest4781 chapter 6 . 2/24
this was fun and like how you got more adjustments here. Raynor is the Human Council member pretty much and possibly replaced Admiral Hackett. will be interesting how you'll get Cerberus into the story. also wonder what slight changes you'll do from the Normandy Crew asides from the canon members since still love Tali, Garrus, Wrex, Kaiden, Ash, and Shepard being in the crew.
Jebest4781 chapter 5 . 2/24
this was fun and seems your doing Eden Prime right away with obvious changes. seems that Shepard doesn't get hit by the Protheon beacon and start the whole thing. wonder how that will come up and all.
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 2/24
great chapter and like the developments here.
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 2/24
this was really good and wonder what else will occur next
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 2/24
well this was fun and enjoyed it. do think the Omake with Kerrigan could of been with the story and not standalone to make it a bit fun of Jim and Sarah just drinking and shooting the shit
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 2/24
this was a fun start for the story and now I want more of this to update and such
you should just do a segment of stories about the codexs of this story
cibervader chapter 7 . 1/17
I don't normally like Starcraft crossovers, but this was really good, I read the entire thing in one sitting, it was great. I'm looking forward to more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I liked this omake... very much, keep the good work
absolute-insanity chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
moar, now, yes pls.
Also bump up that review count.
narutofan020 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Very good.
chm01 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
I just re-read your fic, and while it's just as good as the first time I can't help but wonder, why after 20 or years the terran keep using the same gear? What I mean is why do the marines rely only on their assault rifles? By now new weapons and technologies should've been available for the armed forces, for example the sniper rifle (or commando rifle if you are star craft purist) that he uses to save Warfield's life in a cinematic scene or in the mission "belly of the beast" or the shredder grenades Tycus Finlay used in the same mission, or his main weapon, the chain gun, yeah shields are good and all but I think Shepard's squad could benefit form having extra ways of killing their opposition, also is Garrus, Liara, And Tali joining them or it's just a Terran affair? I ask because of, well, Wrex.