Reviews for Terran Ingenuity
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 6/10
Intriguing fic
Ibskib chapter 4 . 6/9
It seems the turians received a number of technical innovations for a bit of lost credibility, and a meager loss of lives, but what exactly did the terrans receive as reparations, both for the vastly larger casualty list, but also the many technological advances the turians, acquired?

Raynor has always been fairly affably, but I think that aspect of his character has been taken too far, he has a vengeful side too after all.
It seems with the Codex that overly soft and idealistic interpretation is attributed to the rest of humanity, "Terrans are noted for their laid-back mannerisms, easily forgiving natures, and generous attitude concerning friends"
Meh, that in no way describes humanity, rather the opposite. Though friendship might have sprung from that, joining forces, and putting aside differences, as shown in the games are a sign of pragmatism nothing else, when facing a greater threat, not the standard attitude of humanity.
I think a bit of protagonist bias (Jim Raynor) is influencing the author too much when viewing Terrans and their worldviews as a whole, the games showcase quite a bit of a vengeful nature and ruthless behavior.

I guess I would just prefer a bit more of a 'Humanity: Fuck yeah' vibe to this story.
Seraphtor chapter 7 . 6/1
Handwaving away mindreading with some kind of mental exercise despite the fact the best in Starcraft needed to use a machine to block thoughts? Taking the lazy way out I see.
Tolack chapter 7 . 5/25
I love this crossover! Ah, thank you for what has been written and I'll follow this story in the minute hope that this is continued. Love the twist - imagining the starcraft universe fighting reapers makes me giddy with anticipation.
pt1oef chapter 2 . 3/16
No update?
Camilo The Great chapter 7 . 3/10
Why are all the goods fics dead?
Parks98 chapter 2 . 1/7
...Ha now that I think about it in most RTS universes the enemies can't give up so this is pretty funny
TheKingOfPikachusAndDragons chapter 7 . 1/5
Nooooo wrex don't side with saren
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
10 billlion people in the sector maybe. Don't forget that the United Earth Directorate exists. Our home system didn't go extinct in the starcraft universe. The sector of space the story takes place in is a very remote sector full of space hicks.
pt1oef chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Too bad for missing the Zerg. Salarian Mordin is too interesting. Letting him work with Queen of Blades is too attractive.
Chris Adair chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
Hello

This is really enjoyable so far. I really like it, especially the bar fight. I hope you continue.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Ha!
That Omar's was fucking hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
It has been over a year since your last update, are you alright!? Please do not tell me you have lost all interest in writing your fanfiction stories, as this particular story is VERY good!
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
intersting story so far. one thing thing though: why did you have batarians involved in the attack when it was a Blood Pack attack? the Blood Pack consists solely of Krogan and Vorcha.
michal.zaprt chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Interesting so far hoping for continuation.