Reviews for Firework
Scarease chapter 21 . 6h
You get to learn to really smile for a change bruce not fake it like do most of the time.
Scarease chapter 2 . 4/18
You would think that Greyson would have signed a godparent on the event of their death or other guardian.
K3nZ13 chapter 12 . 3/20
I'm only on chapter fucking TWELVE! AND IM HOOKED! Why u do dis?!
saveyour950 chapter 100 . 3/5
Thanks you so much for sharing such a wonderful story with the world. I've been seeing your stories tagged as parts of the Spark in the Dark series for a while now, but I never got around to reading the beginning of it until now. Each chapter was so wonderful to read and I loved how you wrote Dick's youthfulness into the story without overdoing it. My absolute favorite part thought is how you portray Bruce and Batman as two separate people who have conversations and arguments while everyone else just assumes it's only Bruce in his head.
Pennie Laine chapter 100 . 2/28
Oh my goodness! I just spent the last two days reading this and thinking about this story when I wasn't able to be reading. I cried so many times, in a good way, but especially in some of the earlier chapters I was absolutely sobbing. You just hit all the emotions perfectly, there were moments I was practically shaking with rage at the injustice done to Dick, and I was quietly clapping my hands together each time I hit next chapter, especially after some adorably cuddly scenes. 100 chapters looked a little daunting to start but they flew by and I can't wait to read more. I can't imagine how much time and effort went into writing a story this long and this fantastic, but I want to thank you for writing and sharing it!
crescentrolls chapter 100 . 2/19
This story is amazing! It's beautifully written. I can't even say how many times I've read this story because the plot, characters, and descriptions are so... Perfect. Hands down, this is the best fanfic I have ever read. I hope you continue this series!
Cartlin chapter 31 . 2/7
...really? Multiple personalities? REALLY?
Cartlin chapter 18 . 2/6
Whoa, they kept him out of school for TWO YEARS?! No wonder Bruce is so emotionally retarded (yes that is the right word). It's actually better to get kids back into a normal schedule, since it will bring a sense of normalcy to their lives, and give them somewhere to escape from their grief. Cutting them off from the outside world is the worst thing they could do! Leslie obviously isn't a psychologist, nor should she be giving ANY kind of advice like that, after how badly she and Alfred screwed Bruce up after the death of his parents! Bruce should find a REAL professional therapist, a grief therapist if possible, and talk to them himself, since he obviously still hasn't dealt with his own grief.
TashaWing14 chapter 100 . 1/21
This story was so amazing!

The writing and detail was phenomenal, the emotions were so perfectly portrayed and the relationship between Bruce and Dick is just so adorable and beautiful. I really commend you for this piece of work!

(PS: I may, or may not have cursed at Randall more than once in this story ;D)
X4uth0r chapter 100 . 1/7
Wow- I thoroughly enjoyed that. Hands down the BEST Robin orgin story I've seen. Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of art!
Caramel Machete chapter 100 . 12/13/2016
Loved this! Such a joy and pleasure to read. There were oakndul and heart rending moments, but balanced by all of the personal growth of Bruce and Dick. I loved seeing the birth of Robin. What a journey! Thanks for creating and sharing it.
LittleOrangeWitch chapter 100 . 11/22/2016
"BEST. ROBIN. ORIGIN. EVER."
I wish I could have written a longer review but there's not much else I can put into words besides what the other 1000 reviewers had already expressed. A very beautiful and emotional story. Thank you for the amazing work.
TheWritingWonder chapter 100 . 11/2/2016
This was amazing! I love original characters from series like Batman. Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson for life!
Omg I loved this story and I'm glad I stuck around 100 chapters. I felt like I was reading s real book. You should be a real author :D
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 100 . 8/21/2016
First off, this is a wonderful story. I don't know how to really put it in words.
Second, I loved the mention of Flash/Barry and Wally in there. I can't remember if you have a story about them or not, but I'd love to read one of those from you in the future if you're ever up to it. It would be a delight I'm sure.
Lastly I feel like the best thing about this story is the one scene it kept making me think of. Against my will, I kept thinking of Mask of the Phantasm, when Bruce was practically crying at his parents graves saying that he hadn't considered that he could ever be happy again (only in the case of your story, it was because of Dick rather than a potential wife) I just couldn't stop thinking of that scene throughout the story, so I certainly feel like you got that major emotional impact of their relationship across.
Again, awesome story. Keep doing what you do and you'll probably see me snooping about your other stories.

~NoSignal
beautybells chapter 100 . 8/8/2016
!
I know this is a relatively old story but I couldn't love it more. Alfred's perspective is so often neglected that I cannot thank you enough for including it- Dick is spot on, Bruce is every bit the father we get a glimpse of in Season 1 of Young Justice, and you even threw a nod in to Kid Flash. I do wish Bruce had settled his differences with Clark (aka, recognized his own possessive jealousy) but I figure that got worked out later. This is the first of your stories I've read, but I intend to continue on in your in-depth view of a universe I adore. Keep up the good work!
~BB