Reviews for Firework
Toria-Pancakess chapter 100 . 2/14
Even with the story being a few years old and the chance that you may never see this, I felt the need to write a little something.

Your writing has got to be some of my favorite on the sight. I’m an artist myself and would love permission to draw out some of your scenes.

Anyway, I feel as if your words put my feelings into text and I love the way each character was portrayed. It felt very genuine and I love that. Your writing makes this feel complete, I felt as if I was reading a book off a shelf.

I’m going to reread this for sure one day if life doesn’t get in the way, of course. Thank you for your delightful writings. I hope to see more from you one day.
Chibi-nightfury chapter 100 . 1/20
Not going to lie its taking to read this monster and I loved every moment of it, well maybe not Bruce being ridiculous at the start and pushing Dick away. I of course discovered this story right before I went to bed and ended up staying up till like 3am before I finally got myself to stop and go to sleep, and only to repeat myself the next night. I love stories that have some length to them and finding out there is more made me so ridiculously happy.

I really loved how your wrote out all the relationships in the story everything seemed to flow so well. Also Bruce and Dick are adorable and make my heart want to melt. I'm more of Marvel fan than DC but I will always enjoy Batman, the basketball moment in Young Justice turned my heart into a puddle of goo, and this story just gave me so much more of that.

I feel like there is so much more I want to say about the story but I'm currently stuck on the finished an awesome story high and thus my brain does not want to cooperate with me XD I shall definitely be checking out your other stories after this ;)
Serrana chapter 100 . 1/13
I've just finished this wonderful story. Thank you so much! I think you are a really talented writer.
nutmegdragon chapter 1 . 1/10
This was the work that introduced me to you as a writer, and I'm so glad it did. I love your writing. Plain and simple. I feel for your characters so deeply. I cry at the appropriate moments, my heart is in my chest when someone's in danger, I laugh out loud... you have great technique and story-telling chops.
Marlise chapter 7 . 1/2
This is for real making me cry. How is this making me cry?
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 100 . 12/3/2017
BEST BOOK EVER... so fantastic.. thanks :D
8967452310c chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I would love it if you or someone else wrote a story ware the justice league are forced to read The spark in the dark series I really want to see there reactions young justice to would be awesome
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 21 . 11/30/2017
BAHAHA :-p... OMG that was awesome about Bruce and his crusts, awwww Bruce is a big kid :-p (Just dont tell him i said that) ... I LOVE THIS BOOK... Uve had me crying, tearing up with laughter, laughing out loud... so many emotions from this book.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
I LOVE how u write in a way that you italics their thoughts... it really gives a much deeper storyline and you connect so much more with the characters.. I LOVE IT .
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
U BROUGHT CLARK IN AT THE PERFECT TIME ... This story is FANTASTIC ... I was worried seeing the length thinking half of the writing will be just fillers and just unnecesary and id find myself skipping stuff... i havent skipped a single word... i have even re read and omg cried and felt emotional and pooor Dick.. i LOVE This book... you have written the characters PERFECTLY.
WazupRose chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
The symbolism in the last section of this chapter is beautiful, I reread it several times and it just kept getting better. I love how you really capture the emotions of your characters, and I love how you portray Dick and Bruce in such a human way. I’ve read a few of your stories now, and every character is wonderfully written. I hope you continue to write batfamily stories!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
I don't really understand Alfred, here. He does great with Dick and he has seen his error twenty years before when he did not support Bruce enough emotionally. But now he doesn't support Bruce either. Why can't he talk to him, push him in the right direction (like he did before the adoption, if in a small way) instead of just being angry at him when he doesn't manage on his own?
The Otaku With Hazel Eyes chapter 100 . 9/17/2017
No matter how many times I read this story, I can never get over how freaking AWESOME it is. The interactions, the drama, the fluff... All wonderful.

I kind of want to see a sequel where Margine gets out of prison and decides to take revenge on Dick for ruining her life. Then Jason, Tim, and Damian learn just how rough it was for Dick to get where he is today.

Just a thought. At any rate, excellent story, through and through. Keep up the good work and happy writing!
kalmaegi chapter 100 . 9/15/2017
Finally got through this. The custody drama was too much for my heart and I keep imagining horrifying things I've read from the Young Justice fandom (which ironically enough, had a more humane and sympathetic CPS worker with misguided intentions) and I really didn't want the much younger Dick, fresh from his grief and loss of belonging, suffer the same thing as the more well adjusted version of him. Other than that and how the suspense with both intense cases had me on my toes, I really had to take a breather.

When Dick outwitted the defense lawyer, I was grinning madly. Everytime he tries to examine his emotions and question them, I can't help but try to do the same with mine. It gives me the time to pause and examine my life. Therapy 101 with Dick Grayson the Boy Wonder.

I can't help but laugh at Bruce's antics though. Him and Batman. A much more benevolent version of Two Face. He was just so charmed with Dick, pouty with Alfred ("You never do that when I was a kid") and so jealous of Clark it's a riot. The Batman threatened with how this child got into their defenses but ultimately won over by the little Robin brimming with potential and so eager and dedicated to help. Also that little segue with Flash was a pleasant surprise.

I love catching the Easter eggs. I usually never get references so I feel accomplished when I do spot it.
Elafi Milo chapter 100 . 8/6/2017
That was splendid. Even though everyone knows how the story ends, you managed to find a way to make it suspenseful and beautiful. Thank you, Paganpunk!
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »