Reviews for Firework
DaaW chapter 100 . 1/30
Oh my god I'm finally done! I almost missed work twice for this haha! Amazing piece of fiction that I just couldn't put down. Thanks for a great read :)
NocturnalMorning chapter 100 . 1/22
-ugly crying in response to perfection-
hopeindarkness chapter 31 . 1/21
Hi, rereading this story and I always wondered but I dont know why I didnt ask...does Bruce have like a split personality or something? I mean like a serious psychological um illness? (sorry dont know how to phrase it exactly) It's just that the way you go about it on the whole batman vs. bruce, it can get a bit freaky so just wanted to clarify. I mean, with all the trauma since he was young I wouldnt be surprised if he did.
sassenashdoll chapter 35 . 1/13
I have to say, this is my favorite story from you, and this chapter (35) in particular always always makes me cry, you are so talented, thanks for writing. I like the stories where Bruce becomes a good parent, please keep writing about it, and dont forget his others sons.
No longer exsists chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Love it!
Egg Emperor chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
Is it just me or do Bruce and Batman blur a lot when they are involved in something that they both agree on. The dichotomy seems most present when one half is against the other and it almost disappears when there is no strife. That kind of cool if you intentionally did it like that. (It's still really awesome either way)
New and Old chapter 100 . 11/16/2014
Atrrrrrerggggggggggg! I can't believe I just finished this without reviewing?

Oh am I glad that you wrote this story or what. Love you so much. Its still plenty long for a story that didn't seeeeem to have a lot of plot, but then again, with all the introspection going on... understandable. Oh gosssssh youtotally made me cry in the beginning when Dick lost his parents...
Also, thabkyouthankyouthankyou for tying this in with young justice! Seriously, I love that series... okays going to check out your other stories too!
New and Old chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
O gosh. I want to be like Caleb and stab the evil b**** of the social worker and give her the most evil killing ever. Really. Oh gosh that.. that!
Akfbejshxjwojqvs! Kill the witch!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 100 . 11/9/2014
Okay, I read this entire thing through very quickly from start to finish. I was so anxious to get to the next chapter that I didn't stop to review, but instead just waited til the final chapter. I loved it - All of it! You are one of the few that seem to agree with me that Dick's age at the time of his parents' death was around 8 or 9 years old. That was what I got from reading all of the early comics when Dick first came on the scene. (I was lucky enough to have a really nice collector who allowed me to read his comics - including the first editions of Batman, Batman and Robin, and Superman.) You have easily become one of my favorite authors on here, and I have been pouring over your stories for days now.
IF I were to make a comment that was anything other than praise, it would be that Dick's 8/9 year old self seems a lot closer to a 6/7 year old emotionally. And Bruce/Batman's personality was far more emotional and sweet than I would have thought possible. But the story was so well written that I didn't mind so much. It was riveting, and I laughed and cried with Bruce and Dick all the way through it. All I can say, now that I've read the vast majority of your Batman fanfiction, is please write FASTER!
romanov16 chapter 66 . 10/25/2014
Oh so like robin costume in the Batman show that was on in 2004?
Reader chapter 72 . 10/15/2014
Whenever I read this it takes me twice as long as it should because I have to keep stopping. The FEELS, really love this though.
greensword101 chapter 100 . 10/10/2014
This story was brilliant. Not only was your writing good and you made sure not to forget about that Juvie for the sake of "cuddles" and a "lets forget this whole thing ever happened" tone that pisses me off whenever someone writes in the part where Dick was is Juvie and just forget about the hellhole once he leaves it. The themes of sexual abuse are really good. You displayed how Randell was motivated to do evil because she was raped, and how people suspected Alfred of hurting Bruce when he was young, and that Bruce might have been doing the same to Dick. The theme of gossip is great as well, how it Randell used it to her advantage and made up all of those lies to tear the Dynamic Duo apart. And also the theme of entertainment, how Dick's nightmares of people cheering at Caleb hanging himself is a metaphor for how people view death as a form of entertainment in their lives no matter how tragic the circumstances are. You are a brilliant writer and I strive to write something as wonderful as you did over the course of just a few months. Thank you for this brilliant tale of our favorite Boy Wonder!
Reader chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
I know you have already finished this and I am just now reading it but, this is amazing, beautiful, and simply marvelous. Can't say how much I love it. That and do realize you have more reviews that some people have words in their stories! I find that incredible.
Lawless67 chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Okay, so I actually read this story a while back, but for some reason forgot to review. So sorry, but here it is! I LOVE this story. It's like a beloved book that I want to read over and over again. I've always loved the first Robin's origin story, and the characters involved, but you brought them to life in a very real way. The inner monologues-Bruce's especially-are enlightening and spot on. Love the conflict between his separate selves. The father/son interaction is super sweet, although I feel it may not be exactly in keeping with the characters as portrayed by DC. But who cares? This is fan fiction, and we can do what we want. In conclusion, lovely work, and I hope to see much more. Thank you.
Falseface chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Cute! Cuuuuute! I so hope he meets Pop Haly and everyone from the circus later on as an adult.
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »