Reviews for The Potter Twins and the Philosopher's Stone
Zebuin chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
It annoys me that this is off the movie, and not the books. I've been noticing, but I just got confirmation, and it's been killing me. Also, you have a couple typos.
Music Freak1000 chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Where's the next story? I can't find it. :( Please send me a link or something. I love this story and hope to read the next one. Great job and please keep writing. Your really good.

Remi
Nanettez chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
The cat jogged down the street ...
I have never seen a cat jogging.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
eeewwwwwwwwww he has the worst luck. crazy old man ( and i say this in a fond teasing sort of way)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
i really enjoy your story so far.i wanna read what sort of twist Rachel brings to the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
interesting
PotionsForSev chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Just realized this.. how would he know what earwax tastes like? Eww
Bastian Beastly chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Hello! I've read the first few chapters and I like that you have lots of dialogue between your characters! I did, however, notice that you've misspelled a few words, for example, when speaking about the snake's condition it would've been "This animal was bred in the zoo" or perhaps bred in captivity so it sounds a bit more mature in vocabulary. Oh and it would also improve your writing if you include explanatory details. For example going into detail with the faces that Rachel or any other character makes, or describing the ride to the zoo, or even hair color, or setting (like giving the reader a mindset of what the place looks like). Rather than those things which I'm sure you can fix your writing is actually pretty enjoyable! Even though I squirmed when Rachel spat in Dudley's food, I don't have the stomach for those things XD.

Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted join a role-playing site called Rocky Mountain International. RMI is a fully functional rp site which many talented authors spend countless hours each day writing as their own character. The site is word role-playing site, meaning that you'd have to write everything, it can definitely improve yourself as a writer. RMI is like an American version of Hogwarts, fully equipped with a bunch of groovy stuff like a Quidditch Pitch (With Quidditch teams), a Rec Center, A library, secret passageways, and to add to the fun, there are even professors that post up really fun lessons!

The website to RMI is www. rmimagic. com (without the spaces). I really hope you consider joining our website, I know it be even more fun if you came! Don't forget to say that Bastian recommended you :)! Thanks!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Ha. Just saying, you messed up with the quotation marks. Let me give you an example:
"Dumbass," Rachel said.
On the talking before the 'Rachel said', you put a coma instead of a period. You do that all the times except when you have a question mark and a exclamation points. Other than that, you're doing great! Keep it going!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Yay, update! Keep up the good work!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Cool.
Deathus chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
good so far
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Oh, that's so funny.
The Goddess of Immaturity chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
James was a seeker right?
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 10 . 4/9/2013