Reviews for Chocolate Egg Hallucinations
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Adorable.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was perfect! I loved how you used my prompts! Very well done :)

Prompts: photo albums & baby pictures
naada.bh chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
The whole concept of this story, I loved it. I like how you started it from his relationship status being "Single" and at the end of the story, it changed to "In a relationship with Ally Dawon", and from there to there, you summarised their relationship in the best way, and showed the best parts of it. You didn't even show how they got together! Could your ideas get any more perfect?

Monday morning was perfect, you can actually picture it happening in your head. Pretty sure it's my favourite part of the story. That and the stargazing part.

And the picture that got torn off in half, A plus.

"Marvelous. Now he's feeling self conscious about smiling, which is a total drag, because she always makes him smile." Thank you for killing me right here.

Friday afternoon and night were also perfect. I have no words for those because, again, they were perfect.

I really don't know what to say about those endings of yours, because apparently, I keep repeating the same thing over and over. It was perfect. End of story.

Great job :)
the blue of berries chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cute and wonderful as always :)
midnight craving chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aw, this was super cute! Great job! :) can't wait to see what you decide to post next!
APlusAzian chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely love all of your stories, am sorry that I don't review often (because I am a lazy ass) I feel that I should tell you that you are an amazing author and that you are my favorite writer for Auslly oneshots. Thank you for britening up my day with every one of your stories. :D
MandyMayR5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Honestly, you have got to be one of my favorite authors on here, you're and amazing writer! :D
polkadotty chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
well, austin and ally in a relationship, i think i like this too! ;) great job! p.s. have you read anything from Poetry Rebel? her stories are really good too!

all righty, i'm gonna give you two DIFFERENT prompts. one is for one story, the other is for a different one! :)

Prompt #1) animal crackers and dictionaries

Prompt #2) purple eyeshadow and New Year's Eve

you are amazing!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww once again, this story was so so so adorable, sweet, romantic and the things Austin says and does that only proves that when it comes to Ally, he is a lovesick fool.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
N'awwww that was so adroab le I have a cheesy grin on my face. I enjoy reading your one-shots; they're brilliant :-) x x

*HannaH*
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
N'Awwwee! So Adorable!
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Adorable, as expected from you ;) snaps for youu ;D
vallerinagirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Another lovely one-shot! :)
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013