Reviews for Iridescent
X59 chapter 2 . 5/20
interesting.
goldchild2 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
why is this awesome piece of fiction not being updated. this is so awesome.
Eleventh chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
It's really awesome. When u gonna put Chrome in? Keep it up my favorite fanfic writer.
Shits Rainbows chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Aaaaw I m si sad u keft this its so freakishly amazing :(
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I need more! This is great!
L's Cappuccino chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
...that wouldn't be Hibari's voice by any chance would it? Well, he was ranked first in defending his village for monsters... Zombies are monsters
Ali-Kun chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Awesome :)
incurableinsanity chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I am really into this story! It's completely suspenseful and now I'm anxious for more. Keep up the good work :)
akuma-chan25300 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Thank you to your friend who talked you out of that idea. Not that it was a bad idea, but the car thing was much more...thrilling to read about, I guess? Anyways, I love these kind of stories, especially when they're so well written. So kudos to you. I hope to see the next chapter (if you're going to continue this, haha) but no rush. I guess the next person in their group would probably be either Hibari, Kusakabe, of Ryohei, but I might be wrong. And don't worry about the plot hole; I'd imagine that the infection would be worse out on the highway (especially in a traffic).
Cookies For The World chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Wow. Wow. *bows down in Gokudera-esque worship*
FurryCheese chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is awesome, I need moooooore!
TheyCallMeStacey chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
THIS. YES. Best Zombie AU I've read. 8D Please continue it? 8D I'll make you any food you want if you do. *Wink wink* Srsly now, awesome writing. Love it. Can't wait til the next chapter 0w0
Akane Izo chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I. LOVE. THIS!

GAAWDS. I LOVE THIS! been the first zombie fic I read since..hmm. Not a bad idea after all. In fact, I find it so much inrlteresting. Looking forward to more of this story! I hope you can update soon!:3 wanna see Hibari. Hihi.
ImploringIdeal chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Interesting fic. I love having a KHR fic with zombies. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
mondeuz022 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
wah! im so glad i thought that you will never update thank you! i like this story! hope you will add more interaction between tsuna/kyoko.. i feel sorry for bianchi i really thought that she will live. please update thanks!