Reviews for Trineless
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
And thus Starscream meets his trinemates. I do so love seeing his softer side. *sigh* Very well written story.
LetsBeFrenemies chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
yep...that would be up Screamer's alley lol deceive and dump
mochilera chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
muy buen fic, me encantó.

en el epílogo me gustaría, ver cuando el trine es presentado a los papas de star.
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Yet again, another beautiful chapter. I'd ask if you would draw their trine mark, but I don't believe you know seeker can't haha. Anyways, can't wait for another chapter!
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
love Starscream's surprise and the end
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
'Hugs Star, 'warp and 'cracker'
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
AW!
Starscream's words to his trinemates were so sweet!
Loved this chptr! Cant wait for the next one!
lunarpopcorn chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading and learning about how the whole trining process works. I always find it interesting to see the background stuff of characters that we never get to see in the tv series (due to time and money.) but I totally love this story.
Darkpool chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Awwww, great ending!
zrexheartz chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
yayy they finally get to meet!
zantsu chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
The sweetest chapter ever)) Looking forward the last one
MistressMarvel chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Awwww so adorable.
So much happiness :3
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
love the pledges and most of all that Skywarp and Thundercracker are coming to Iacon with Starscream
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
What's Skyfire's reaction going to be? Jealous? Happy? :D
Guest117 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
*giggles madly* This chapter is adorable! I'm right in there with Warp wanting to cry happy tears! X3 Star didn't tell Sky he bonded?! Ooo- the shock (and good natured teasing) that will come when Sky finds out! *laughs in gleeful anticipation* I almost regret that the tale must end... But I'm sure the end will be as fabulous as the beginning! And we all know that no tale is ever truly over... Meh, off topic. Great job (and I mean it!) with this! I can't wait for the ending (so it will finally Get Out Of My Head!)!