Reviews for Stealing You
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
. . . . . . Are you gonna finish this? Have Ralph or Felix stop Turbo? Please? Keep it up, please.

Crescent Moon Sky
Miratete chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
A tremendous scene as tantalizing as the first. The dialogue and action flows so well and the details are balanced beautifully. And boy, you sure know how to make our antagonist into one scary creep!
Fix-Itfan chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE KEEP GOING!
ida4444 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
First of all, I'm so glad you continued this. Its such a great concept. While this chapter wasn't your best, I know you really can't judge a story based on one chapter. I'm sure the rest will make up for it.
Emily642 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Poor Felix and Tamora :(
m chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
bien
Umbre0n chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
These are the two people you least wanna mess with, Turbo. You should just pray for a quick, single death right now, because anything else will be painful and repetitive.
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I don't understand what he's trying to unscrew... Ma be a bit stupid. :D
By OMG please continue!
Make it turn out good for the characters, a challenge for you. :D
Even though I do love your style.
OMG that really just fucked me up tho! Turbo and Tamora..,, does that count as rape?
IM SO FUCKED UP ON THE STORY!
Can't wait to see more! :D
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
OMG This is so fucked up I love it! :D
Dont you dare stop if the next chapter isn't the last!
PenguinParty101 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
THE FEELS OHMYGOD AJSLKDFEGIJSHAOBGDHWJEGGDBDJ
Dixie Darlin chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
ahh was not expecting a chapter two! dang I hope he manages to escape soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Nice. Suspenseful. Though if Felix did die he would just regenerate. Actually he should die. Because when he does regenerate he wouldn't be tied up anymore. He would come back a few feet away from where he was tied up.

Then again there is an urgency of Felix getting back to Tamora and telling the rest of his game. I guess he could keep doing what he's doing. Though I'm not sure it's that effective. Ah we'll it's your story-and a very creative and good one at that- so you just do whatever you want.

And no him being in the tunnel to the code room when he does die would not mean that he will permanently. Actually, it would probably supercharge him or something like that because his code doesn't have to travel that far to regenerate.
gaby chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
So dark its lovely
nessier15 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Cool story! Can't wait for what happens next and I hope Felix is going to be ok. Good job :)
jo-beagle chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You should continue this and have Felix find a way out!