Reviews for Wanted Dead or Alive
Chrissiel chapter 9 . 4/17
Please please continue to write this story I would love to find what happens with Bella and Aro so please try to continue this story it is very good thanks
Scarlett Woman chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Are you still with this fic?
filmdork chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I hope you haven't given up. Would love to see where this goes.
TwilightRocks22 chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Please, please, please, please, please update this story!
I NEED to know what happens next.
city bookworm chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Aro seems to like Bella, maybe more if she is open to him. After being left again by Eddie I do hope she's over him. Even Jane is nice toward her.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
kraqui83 chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
a quand la suite?
Kiss Christal.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Oooh! I love this story :D I hope you're able to update it again soon :D
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Awwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read. Me love it. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! Please keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter. Please keep going and don't stop. What Isabella will said? What Aro going to do when Isabella tell him?
QWhidbee10 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
What happened to contacting Jacob? I know she freaked out and all, but she needs to get her priorities in order before it's too late and someone she loves gets hurt. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I do think Aro maybe in love with Bella. This is getting more and more interesting with each chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
Chloe chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Please continue! I love the pairing Aro/Bella and your last sentence made me want to read more! I hope Aro will finally make his move! Please update soon! :))
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Well only Dora had the nerve to tell Bella on how Aro feels about her and good for her. Why cant the two just talk and see what is the feeling between them right., unless they are both scared you for sharing this story with us and have a good week. cant wait to read your next chapter.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
this was a good chapter as well. But one of them need to step up and either tell or ask what is going on this way Aro can tell Bella she is his true mate, and that is why he doesnt want her to go this way Bella will undersstand why Aro is acting the way he is right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
this was a good chapter as well why dont Bella get Aro to the side and ask him what is going on right. This way she will know instead of feeling awkward right.