Reviews for The Cyborgs Memories
d chapter 11 . 7/9
Oh my gosh I am trying my best to not laugh my butt off this is just to good plus zabuza would never do this.
Cosain chapter 20 . 3/7
I just finished reading this today, is there going to be more?
Demon's Poet chapter 20 . 1/13
Man...I'm smilin' now! Such a happy ending...ish...if that is the end. I don't know. Whatever. Anyways, well done, I'd give it an 8 out of 10 due to some spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Over all though great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
The entire first fight for Armstrong was swat naruto away, fight raiden, swat naruto away, fight raiden. You think if I look up a crossover and naruto is the main character, I would like him to not be weak and stupid!
mak chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
its gonna take alot more than that to make me cry but good story
Zetta the Badass Overlord chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I didn't cry because I'm reading this on an iPad and my vita is out of battery so I can't listen to the music which would have amplified the sadness factor by 30x the regular amount, though I did feel sad for kazumie and naruto. Good job
Zetta the Badass Overlord chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Yes you should i would like go see a naruto like Jack the Ripper.
Zetta the Badass Overlord chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Naaaaaano-machines! Ou did really well on capturing they games end, it may as well been an official spin-off for all I know.
Akula1986 chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
deine geschichte hat ein grosses problem er ist kein mensch mehr er kann
nicht weinen und chakra schmieden da nichts mehr menschlich ist das solltes du mal
schnell verbessern
The Fox Sage chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Kazumie has been in konoha for five years she should have finished her first year of the academy a while ago
Aergaia chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Great job
pollosblood91 chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
post more up
Majin-kun chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Hn, makes sense...since Konoha is pretty much just hidden land in the MG world.
I can see the Shinobi handling the threat quite well actually...unless it's against a Nuke of course...and Minato is not there to teleport it...but even then the radiation would harm a vast amount of people.
Majin-kun chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Uuuh...wtf just happened? Zabuza...THE ZABUZA bowed to someone?! I...I-I think I'll just pretend I didn't read that part...
Like the idea of where there HQ resides.
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I like it so far, Naru is a bit stale but it's kinda obvious why...
Just wanted to point out that I don't think Kakashi would refer to Minato with his given name...but with "Sensei" instead. Only in a formal situation would he refer to him as Hokage-sama too.