Reviews for Keepin' It Real
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 10/30
Ahhhh so adorable!
Brassica chapter 1 . 8/3
I really felt sorry for Grimmjow when Ichigo was so rude to him. Ironic that Ichigo, counselor about the love life of others, was afraid of having a relationship.

Good fic.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 6/23
Silly and hilarious but oh so hot and I totally wish we could have heard that radio show airing~
AidenM chapter 1 . 5/12
I have pics to fit this!
MikkiFree chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This gave me life !
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I just adore that catch phrase XD
mocochaloco chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Okay, this was really funny! Especially the last part. Why do I have the feeling that Yoruichi didn't take Ichigo off the air on purpose?... Oh, and Grimmjow was so sweet throughout all the story! Especially with those 'I luhh yhu' messages. And one more thing? Ichigo's signature closing line is brilliant!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hahahaha! XD
Grimmjow is hilarious!
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
All I can say is... Keep It Real, Ichigo...(Pun intended)
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Lmao. This made my night. I was laughing pretty hard as I read through this. Great job on this. The first person really pulls this off.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You did a really really good job on this I love it
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. Words hardly do justice to what you have written here. This was amazing. Sure, it was a bit fast, and could have used a bit more content... but it was amazing as is, all the same. I loved it ;3 You totally need to make a sequel to this 3 Please? 3
ren.the.otaku chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
i loved this like a fat kid loves cake and i just luhhhhh cake. [;
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
this was really silly but ya i loved it! hahahhahahaahaha had a lot of giggling and laughing from my end hahaha. damn well this was good and i really loved reading it.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awww! It's so cute! I love how Ichigo is so sarcastic and realistic in this! I was mentally screaming YOU GO ICHI! The entire time! Except when he was a dick to Grimmy aha xD