Reviews for Keepin' It Real
Brassica chapter 1 . 8/3
I really felt sorry for Grimmjow when Ichigo was so rude to him. Ironic that Ichigo, counselor about the love life of others, was afraid of having a relationship.

Good fic.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 6/23
Silly and hilarious but oh so hot and I totally wish we could have heard that radio show airing~
AidenM chapter 1 . 5/12
I have pics to fit this!
MikkiFree chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This gave me life !
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I just adore that catch phrase XD
mocochaloco chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Okay, this was really funny! Especially the last part. Why do I have the feeling that Yoruichi didn't take Ichigo off the air on purpose?... Oh, and Grimmjow was so sweet throughout all the story! Especially with those 'I luhh yhu' messages. And one more thing? Ichigo's signature closing line is brilliant!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hahahaha! XD
Grimmjow is hilarious!
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
All I can say is... Keep It Real, Ichigo...(Pun intended)
Nyahahaha!
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Lmao. This made my night. I was laughing pretty hard as I read through this. Great job on this. The first person really pulls this off.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
You did a really really good job on this I love it
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. Words hardly do justice to what you have written here. This was amazing. Sure, it was a bit fast, and could have used a bit more content... but it was amazing as is, all the same. I loved it ;3 You totally need to make a sequel to this 3 Please? 3
ren.the.otaku chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
i loved this like a fat kid loves cake and i just luhhhhh cake. [;
Foxluna chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
this was really silly but ya i loved it! hahahhahahaahaha had a lot of giggling and laughing from my end hahaha. damn well this was good and i really loved reading it.
laters,
Fox
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awww! It's so cute! I love how Ichigo is so sarcastic and realistic in this! I was mentally screaming YOU GO ICHI! The entire time! Except when he was a dick to Grimmy aha xD
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Before I go into a fangirl tirade about how awesome this story is, allow me to introduce my self:

Ahem...TinkanaiT32 at your service, AKA the Truthsayer of Fanfiction. My reviews are lengthy, legendary and love-filled. Okay, maybe not so much the middle, but I'd like to think so. Anyhoo, as the Truthsayer of Fanfiction, I do not lie. I tell the dramatic truth, the whole dramatic truth, and nothing but the dramatic truth.
So believe me when I say this fanfiction...yeah, this one right here...is just too perfect!

It's crazy because I have the same problem. I've been a self-proclaimed Asexual since 7th grade, and it's been great for me. But I've started to attract attention now. I'm flattered really, but I just can't get through this emotion box I put my heart in. *shrug* But enough about my problems and back to the story.

Love love love all of the advice IchiBerry gives, and I love his straight forward attitude. Cheating is a big No-No in my book too, as well as those guys who humiliate their girlfriends *silently fumes*
The texts between the two of them are too cute
I love how GrimmKitty is sincere right off the bat, it's a change from the playboy turned good guy most people usually do throughout a fanfic
I was thinking how funny it would be to have them still on air...and you made it happen! Ah, I love Yoruichi

So all around, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I'll head over to your profile later because Chick-a-dee, I have a feeling I'm gonna love whatever else you got
Truthsayer