Reviews for To be or not to be
Isabella Poulous chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
That was an unexpected ending. I figured you'd end it with elena telling him she ws pregnant and him being excited and leaving it at that.

Not to say the ending was bad just it was so happy and now sad. They never get to be happy. Im going to go pout now. Good story by the way.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
That is not a nice ending... Why did you end it like that...
bulldozed88 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Omg! You can't do that! You said it was an ending not a sad cliffhanger! Please put the story to rest. My heart just broke for my favourite couple!
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
You're so mean! LOL Can't believe you did that to poor Elijah and left Elena to have their baby all alone.
penguin2012 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
What the hell! Why would you do that! You could've just ended it by Elena telling Elijah at dinner.
stillpretending chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Why the heck would you ever do that!
SmartiesLuv chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
AHHHH! I can't believe you ended it like that. It was awful and perfect at the same time. It was like the perfect sad ending that no one wants to love (if that makes any sense). Great job!
SpringOfMay chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Okay so I just found this story, I liked it a lot, then the ending, oh the ending. When I read it I want to scream or at least gasp, but someone else was in the room(I'm telling you I have just about the perfect poker face from reading stories on this site.) Anyway, I can understand why you're disappointed with the fourth season, there were many times when I was contemplating quitting watching it. Just wanted to say I liked the story, but immediately after reading the ending I have to resort to reading a fluff story.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
that was a horrible ending
Queenbrown20 chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Pleaseeee add more chapters! Dont leave it like this!
Chally159 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Noooooo! I know S4 is not the best but fanfiction is my escape to happiness, but I understand and I just want to say I loved every single one of your stories and I really do hope you find your muse again!
Linxy657 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Why such ending? :(
Juti chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
WORST ENDING I HAVE EVER READ HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!
siberia21 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Oh girl, you shouldnt have... As if you leaving the fandom was not enough tragedy! Now sobbing for more reason than one...You broke my heart.
Hope you will find your way back?
Thanks for your beautiful stories!
bellislefan chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
oh hell. hope you do a sequel ( after your break) that shows he's ok. ending it there would just be terrible. they get together then he dies. and she's pregnant. not fair.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »