Reviews for The Peacekeeper
JerricaHMcfarl3 chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story I'm a multi shipper when it comes to lucy
Rebecca chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
Please please Cobra and Lucy CoLu
Lizzie chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
And so know we have the death of Lucy heartfela after trying to acomplish a job of taking care of the dragon slayors
the real narnia chapter 55 . 9/29/2017
Well, it's been nearly three years since you've updated this story.
But I don't really care. Even if you only update once in awhile, it's better than nothing. This story is amazing, and I love it so much. Even tho Nalu beats everything else for me, I don't even care who she ends up with. (Though I do love Lucy x reverse dragon Slayer harems, like raising dragons by Merble)
I love all the little things in the story (Cobra and Lucy's relationship is pretty cool) and I definitely can't wait to see how they fight against Acnologia.
The dragon song is really interesting, and I'd love to hear the melody.
This whole story is simply wonderful, and I'd love to see more of it. I hope you choose to continue this and update soon! I look forward to the next chapter. :). Happy writing.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/9/2017
What was the point of this story again? I'm not trolling just asking, kinda disappointed.
star82315 chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Hahaha,Lol,Happy just cursed,Oh damn, my sides so much,'son of a bitch', hahahaha
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
I want Sticy
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2017
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
Lalu or galu
Fairy girl chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Ohhh coz Natsu wants to do IT with Lucy but that's not going to happen coz Natsu is with lissana ( yay natsli!) and Laxus and Lucy our going to happen right?
Fairy girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus Laxus
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Sting that's sexist you know. Cleaning. Women's work. My ass. My boyfriend cleans up in our apartment with no complaints!
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 1 . 5/1/2017