Reviews for Reason
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 4/19
Alright.. where to start...
I like the beginning and their talk.
What happens next is hot but kinda OOC in my eyes, at least what they say in between. But i don't really care.
Very well done!
Texaschic1 chapter 1 . 2/3
Truly great story. Sometimes the right two people just need a little push :)
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
["Are you, dear? Because that's a problem for two reasons. One, I don't need anyone on my side. I have me and that's enough. Second, where were you when I needed you? You can't just switch sides in the middle of a game."]

Exactly

["And because...if I left now, I'd never know...what it'd be like to..." Emma trailed off as her eyes fell from brown eyes to Regina's lips. Regina furrowed her brow as she tried to figure out what Emma would do, what the younger woman had tried to say. She didn't have much time to think before Emma shifted all her weight to her toes and kissed her.]

Asdfgjkl she kissed her. I loved her approach.

[Every time I snap at someone now, it's because I'm frustrated. I'm frustrated because I spend all my time thinking about you."]

["Give me a reason," Regina said. "A reason for what?" "For this to continue." "I need you"]

Perfection.

[Emma nodded. "But...I also...kinda...love. You."]

They are so adorable.

["You can't tell me there's nothing between us," Emma said when they broke their kiss. "Right now my underwear is between us," Regina joked in her sultry tone. Emma lightly chuckled.]

I swear I can't with this to fukin adorable.

["Because it's the most beautiful thing, other than you in general, I've ever seen."]

["If you weren't under one of my spells, I don't think you'd be here right now."]

Lol. I love me Sassy Regina goodness. And I love the mention that Regina enjoyed Emma challenging her I saw the apple tree scene just in my head when I read that when Regina looks at her like 'challenging me. Its on. Me like' lol

[Regina was wet. She had a feeling Emma would make her come undone much faster than she had got Emma to let go. It didn't matter, though. She finally had someone in her bed she truly cared for. She wasn't alone anymore. Someone loved her]

Asdfghjkl

["You said my name," Emma said as she laid her head back on the bed after the kiss.]

Lol. Yes Emma she did. I seen that line coming when Regina said her name. I love it every time. It makes me smile like the Grinch and giggle so much.

["You're the reason I was able to get Jefferson's hat to work. You're the reason why my heart beats faster," the brunette hazily confessed. "I love you...Emma." "I love you for your flaws as much as I love you for you," Emma said. "But I'm gonna help you with that vengeance in your heart. I'm gonna save you. I promise."]

Asdfghjkl. Why do you make me feel these things.

I LOVED IT! WHY CANT WE HAVE MASTERPIECES LIKE THIS HAPPENING ON THE SHOW. UGH. THIS WAS PERFECTION.
Acathla chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I really liked this story and I could definitely see it happening, but I can also see potential for either a sequel or even a continuation into a multi chapter story about Emma being the one to finally erase the vengeance from Regina's heart and eventually the three of them (Henry too) becoming a family together. But, as a one shot, this is great also. Great job!
jay357 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my Gods. This was so wonderful. Perfect, even. At first I thought it was gonna be quick smut, but then there was this whole emotional turmoil happening, and the tenderness and love and... it was beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful.
hope2x chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Damn I wish this was how it played out on the show! Excellent story! :)
xpsychoticbitch chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great. I love it!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
K-Milah chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow, that was really hot! Nice story. Totally worth reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
U should do snows reaction to this and Henry's