Reviews for Not Broken
AdelaideArcher chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Wow! I'd never thought of this from his point of view before. Beautifully written, as always, and you've captured one of my favourite scenes (even though it makes me cry) perfectly.
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
As much as I am an absolute fanatic for HP, I am also a rabid Whovian! I hadn't really given much thought to what the second 10 might have been thinking, but I think you nailed it. He wouldn't like being insulted like that, and he would see it as an insult. I think ultimately they'd work through his issues though, because it's Rose, and he loves her and she loves him in all his forms. Well done!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh my Time Lord. I am a huge DW fan and the 10th Doctor and Rose are still my fave. I'm so thrilled to see this snippet of 10.2 immediately after being "given" to Rose. I hope they can make it. I sure as hell wouldn't give him up even if he wasn't a Time Lord himself; I'd feel a bit more sure of being up to par with him now that we're both mere mortals. xoxo
Savva chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh! First, I must confess: I'm not a DW expert. I watched most of the eleventh Doctor only because my son forced me to. I watched a few episodes of the tenth. And that's about it.

With this in mind and regardless, I absolutely adored this. I hesitated to read it on TMB because of my absolute illiteracy in DW universe. I'm glad that I gave it a go! It's beautiful. With my love to short but packed with emotions and interior monologue stories your 'Not Broken' was just what the doctor ordered. LOVE! :)