Reviews for Not Broken
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
As much as I am an absolute fanatic for HP, I am also a rabid Whovian! I hadn't really given much thought to what the second 10 might have been thinking, but I think you nailed it. He wouldn't like being insulted like that, and he would see it as an insult. I think ultimately they'd work through his issues though, because it's Rose, and he loves her and she loves him in all his forms. Well done!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Oh my Time Lord. I am a huge DW fan and the 10th Doctor and Rose are still my fave. I'm so thrilled to see this snippet of 10.2 immediately after being "given" to Rose. I hope they can make it. I sure as hell wouldn't give him up even if he wasn't a Time Lord himself; I'd feel a bit more sure of being up to par with him now that we're both mere mortals. xoxo
Savva chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh! First, I must confess: I'm not a DW expert. I watched most of the eleventh Doctor only because my son forced me to. I watched a few episodes of the tenth. And that's about it.

With this in mind and regardless, I absolutely adored this. I hesitated to read it on TMB because of my absolute illiteracy in DW universe. I'm glad that I gave it a go! It's beautiful. With my love to short but packed with emotions and interior monologue stories your 'Not Broken' was just what the doctor ordered. LOVE! :)