Reviews for Dragons x Blades
all about party and crazy chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this is a good story !

i like how you write it and it has no spelling mistake unlike many others ...
its a shame that you probably won't continue the story .

i hope you change your mind though :)
Eljin1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
great story. would also be interested to see if anyone picks it up
Dragginninja chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is awesome, so could you please continue? I doubt you will, but I can hope.
Junky chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I really like the premise... and might adopt this if you permit it, as I'm looking for inspiration after a yearlong hiatus from web leisure activities because of work, but I'd like to ask a few questions about its background.

If a Holy Grail War never happened here, Rin and Sakura would have remained as family. Would they (or Tokiomi) be affiliated to any of the three factions, or perhaps one of the Magician's Councils? What about Shinji; is he different without a sister, and does he still have an inferiority complex?

What about Shirou's own dad, mom and sister? I can't imagine that Ilya and Iris suddenly changed species, or at least, I can't imagine that they would be stripped of their magic considering that they are (were?) essentially human-shaped magic circuits.

So did you ever think about these things when you were planning to make it a full story? If so, please do share.

P.S. Were you really going to go the imouto romance route or was your hypothetical Ilya route a family bonding route?
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I think you should honestly continue this...Oh, and to be an evil bastard...make Yuuma or Raynare(whichever u choose to call her)...into a house servant after she is beaten for good...heh heh...(Gotta love binding contracts)

Besides,something tells me Shirou isn't really the killing type.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
TWO words: Terrible idea.
the weird kid chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is great! It's a shame you won't continue this. If I had Command Seals, I would use them to force you to continue this.
f321 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
S.A chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You should totally expand this, I want to see where it goes.
s.a chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Totally looking forward to seeing where this goes if it ever continues beyond a one shot. Verreh Eenteresting.
Raziel Tepes chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Damn, and this was a pretty interesting idea too, you sure you don't want to continue it ?
FanFicReader712012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great chapter
Takamachi chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
YOU! You make a story with interesting idea and plot and leave it with just one-shot?! You are a cruel and sadistic author for leaving us readers wanting for more of this story.
taovkool chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Damn, so you're not going to continue?

Another would-be-brilliant story gone to waste. I would've adopted it myself but I already got my hands full. Shame.
mastermeekie chapter 1 . 3/27/2013