Reviews for All Aboard!
Jodi chapter 2 . 11/8
Mayhem at sea-oh, this is getting rather FUN, isn't it(shameless quote from S2E1)? Please update soon-I can't wait to see what happens next!
becgate chapter 2 . 3/24
Noooo, another unfinished awesome story! ! Would love to read more! ! Sounds wonderful! !
sUnKiSsT chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Oh I hope you update this! 3
DarthJackie chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
This is amazing so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. Of COURSE Sherlock would find a crime while on vacation. :P I love how Sherlock just pulls Lestrade along like he's John.
Arowen13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Sherlock, trapped on a boat for two weeks.
What could go wrong?
Tutanchanup chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Oh, well this starts very good! I love how accurately you can write the characters. Eagerly waiting for an update!
Palimpest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Fantastic! Excited to find out what's been going on, but even more looking forward to how the trio will fare while trapped on a mystery boat together
Palimpest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oooh this is going to be /so/ good. Really looking foward to the upcoming antics
Sheankelor chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Excellent start. Both chapters do a very good job of drawing in and setting the scene. You held the characterization of Sherlock, Lestraude and Watson nicely. I hope to see more of this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This story is great. Update?
Olympus97 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Oh, poor Lestrade and John. Their idea just drowned. :D
Reina Ariadne chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Wow! I like the way this story is going, can't wait to read more! :)
shadowfireflame chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ahahaha, of COURSE this would happen to Sherlock.

-Sherlock Holmes - seemingly inhuman, even superhuman, and yet human enough to experience attacks of stress.-

Aww, this is a very moving line—how it’s easy to forget that Sherlock isn’t really a machine, he just pretends to be sometimes.

I love Greg’s enthusiasm about the holiday and the bit about the dramamine patch—those were lovely details. It’s so funny that everyone expected Sherlock to be sick but John was the actual one. Very enjoyable story!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I love this so much! More please!
FullRings chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh gosh! This has to be an awesome story. For sure!
By the time I'm loving it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I just hope you will continue with it (:
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »