Reviews for Sanguis Vita Est
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTASTIC
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/30
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Belletristik Aura chapter 23 . 1/1
It finally hit me. Could Alaric be hiding in the Room of Requirement? I love this story!
aida-m chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Hot
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Oh my goodness, I can so understand Harry's anger. I'm so sick of everyone basically saying 'get over it.' Some conversations like what Snape and Harry had was rough in the beginning but I could feel where Snape was coming from in the end (other than the part about I hoped you were becoming more like you mother, and less like your father. I felt like telling Snape to 'get over it,' I know Harry's dad traumatized you, but there is no need to take it out on his undeserving son).

Now Harry's conversations with everyone else basically telling him how 'ungrateful he is' is kinda pissing me off. I've never been to war, but I know soldiers don't need to hear about how ungrateful and weak they are because they're having a rough time adjusting. And that's another thing, just because someone else problems are different or seem lesser than your own problems, doesn't mean they are any less important.

And I felt like Harry was way too cool after being chocked out by Draco. Ain't nobody gonna show me they're that much stronger than me in that way without expecting retaliation.

Now if it sounds like I'm bashing your fic, I'm not. I like this story very much, you need moments in a plot that you don't like happening to farther expand the depth of the story. I usually don't review completed fics, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
GuenevereNimueh chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
*sigh* finally finished reading and to think I had almost given up. Got irritated with Harry's constant none ending argument against Draco. Glad I persevered though. What is it they say about someone who waits; like good fortune or something in the end? Something for me I guess and a very lovely something indeed! Love the story!
Infinite Ways To Insanity chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I promise not to use your spell without permission. *holdes hand over heart*
mamdmc chapter 28 . 10/17/2014
Wow I don't really know what to say other than the ending was perfect.
I loved Draco's impromptu speech at the party showing gratitude at being accepted by all. Love that Snape got his HEA.
I was thoroughly engulfed by this fic and enjoyed reading it immensely.
TY for sharing it.
mamdmc chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
Awe that was the sweetest thing that Ron and Hermione offered.
mamdmc chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Wow this is intense.
mamdmc chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
Perfect.
mamdmc chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Yah Harry.
mamdmc chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Yeah for Harry. For ppl who need to hide, a lot of their escapades do happen out in the open. :)