Reviews for Sanguis Vita Est
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 9 . 2/18
Pretty Good! Excellent work! Heard about your podfic..I listen to them! Hope yo see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is so shit it's completely sad
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
Great story, thank you!
Drarry-Lisa chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
wonderfully written
luckycharm9 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Just finished the story on adult fanfic, I thought it was absolutely Amazing. You should definitely do a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Wow this was super hot !
Kind of frustrating how Harry kept denying his feelings.. & the angst of having them in mortal danger all the time... yikes.
But overall it was pretty good. And those sex scenes my my 10/10
I Am Malfoy chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Oh my, I feel so angry to Harry because why can he just fckn realize his feeling but always deny and deny and always had something to say back?! Fck I'm so upset, I'm feeling so angry everytime I read those excuses. Sometimes I just hope that Draco was gone or leave Harry alone so that Harry would realize what Draco meant to him and he would regret it.

I just reach the half of Chapter 11th and I really wanna explode before that actually. Harry is so pig-headed. You really meant it when you said in the Chapter 1st that you like love-hate relationship and won't write the expected and easy-in-falling-in-love relationship. You really got me.

The good thing is I wanna finish this story of course. Really wanna know what will happen next and what will happe in the end bcs I won't skip any part just wanna find a hapy ending that I wanted.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
First chapter was very well done but then it started the same old vamp fic harry manipulated by draco to do his biddings... Ur you tux and banner was good
Jesse D chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I am writing a short story and you unfortunately already took my Title
Fan chapter 28 . 8/25/2015
My goodness I love this soooo much it was amazing! Hope to read more from you!
batcat4eternity chapter 28 . 8/13/2015
This was such a decadent, delicious, luscious, invigorating journey of a vampire story between Draco and Harry 3 WOW. LOVE YOUR WRITING. 3
Lune chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
You're such a talented writer. This story is incredible, I love it.
You've inspired me to put more effort and passion into my own stories
Name.GoodQuestion chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
Mind Blowing fanfic. this is one of the best drarry fanfics I've read and trust me - I've read too many to count. Seriously... this is awesome. A sequel?
Yankeegomera chapter 28 . 6/2/2015