Reviews for Akakitsune
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
coolchick87 chapter 1 . 3/29
I love your story please update it real soon.
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 3/13
Not nearly as good as you made it to be.
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 7 . 2/23
Like always Sakura is a egotistical bitch whom think only about SASUKE-KUN SASUKE-KUN I like this Naruto
turtle329 chapter 3 . 2/21
I think this story is great, don't get me wrong, but why is everyone so quick to hostility? It's a bit weird, but whatever. Still a good story.
Kitsune56 chapter 7 . 2/16
I am really enjoying this story and look forward to the next update!
the worlds need chapter 7 . 2/9
more of you . so that i can read more of dark naruto with a chameleon contract.
Heres the thing chapter 6 . 2/6
Your story is pretty good and all but about half if not more is naruto constantly explaining something or explaining somethkng hes already explained eariler in the story can u plz just skip the goddamn explaining. i myself after chapter 5 started to skipp all that parts where naruto explains somethkng and each time u scroll down half the page and its still going. Yeah back story is good and all but at the point where u use it like flash backs every 3 minutes in a standard 30 minute tv show its just so boring to read them explaining. like how u had already explained narutos plans to rebuild the village to sasori, then u re-explained it to kabuto and then again to yukio. Like seroiusly insteaded of ranting for 2000 words u could have just had naruto say "I will rebuild the whirlpool and destroy the Leaf and the Akatsuki simple as that. So yeah most of your story is boring explnations and a chapter where that felt like an overview of the sasuke retrievel mission. Honestly id give ur story a 4/10 extremely slow story with an overview as a battle and charater that explains his actions for most of the story. Last thoughs? What little of the story there is , is great but its dunk deep in boring explnations and characters talking to eachither a making absolutely no story progress.
hmm chapter 7 . 1/29
naruto shouldnt had acted cold towards other if he wants to leave, that way he wont be under scrutiny
The Kamereon chapter 7 . 1/18
This.. Is a materpiece!, well the akakitsune name kinda cheesy tho. But wtv. This story is amazing...
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 1/10
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
kokuryu98 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Nice! Kushina!
Shinobi no Kami chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
This is the second time that I read your story, and it is very good. I hope that Naruto leaves Konoha soon and take the Niji and the branch Hyuuga with him. I also what to see Konoha reaction when they hear of Uzu being rebuilt.
Phantom chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon!
The Man chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
I enjoy the budding friendship of Kabuto and Naruto. It's so fun.