Reviews for Where our Heart Yearns to be
Sam chapter 8 . 7/16
loved are you going to do another part?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Aww yea so good , update fast plz!
skylarmusiclover4eva chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
i love it please update more :) I laughed a lot from this chapter and the others :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
This needs to continue. It's awesome and interesting.

-LargeMammal
timberwolf1337 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
please continue i know your busy but please bring out another chapter this is such and amazing story it brings out the best in both Sarah and Nova this story is awesome please continue
ShadowFenix98 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Hilarious love triangle story! but... It's been foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! when will you update?!
interested reade chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow, sounds very familar
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
this story is AWESOME!
more chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
more?
izwan chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Hahaha funny and yet very romantic. Well done! Though I wish you could speed up your update. oh the agony!
Aion chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
PLZ next Chapter :D
A Terran chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
This chapter has a nice mix of humor and romance. Well done!

I like the way you depict James Raynor although it seems like he is a man with a death wish but even that was smoothly done and logical to accept if one is to take into account Jim's character written in this story.

I am not concerned with the amount of time you need to finish this story. Take as long as you like, I prefer an excellent story to a rushed job.

Take care, all the best for your exams.
hydra chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Awesome hope you update soon
Hydra001 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Great story please update
Ragnarok666 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Finally, the update. I REALLY hope I don't have to wait until August for chapter 9, would be a shame.

Now, Kerrigan's suspicions aren't logical here. She should be able to tell right away what happened by reading Raynor's mind. Before the first infestation, Kerrigan's psi level was at 10, although it was technically still stronger than Nova's.

At a psi signature of 10, it's actually hard to control your telepathy NOT to read minds, Nova still has trouble controlling that. Still, the concept of jealousy and emotions tend to have an effect in this situation. The only question is would Kerrigan be able to remember the Sons of Korhal days accurately enough.

Because when the two of them first met on Antiga Prime, Kerrigan's personality was still very cold-hearted and everything. Those in the Sons of Korhal respected her, but they all feared her, just like the swarm still is. But during the 6 months she spent with Raynor, he eventually awakened feelings in her that she thought no longer existed, and that had allowed Kerrigan to regain her compassion, and eventually her love for him.

Having spent so many years as a Ghost operative, Kerrigan would know full well that Nova's ghost life would be no different: constantly out for assassination missions, then having your memory wiped, keeping you alone, cold-hearted, and so on. If she can see that, she would be able to see that Raynor didn't shift his heart to love Nova at all. Rather, he simply awakened emotions in the blond ghost just like he did for her back during the Antiga Prime days.

Jealousy is to be expected, but although Kerrigan hoped Raynor wouldn't move on, a part of her may have expected him to. After the betrayals during the Brood War, she knows to an extent, she had no right to expect him to still remain loyal to her anymore, and yet she can't take the thought of him being with someone else. Not exactly a good place to be when your mind is in such conflict.

This is a good chapter, but I hope the next one goes up sooner.