Reviews for Healing Abilities
Loved this. The ending was so sweet. Hannon le mellon nin.
jada951 chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
so glad Ro was able to make it back!
It had to be horrible for all involved.

Oh, just one suggestion, for this and the legolas story too.

It's vile (horrible) to make someone swallow a *vial* (container) of noxious poison.

I have read these 2 and a couple of the shorter ones. I must say, you do angst well!
makes my heart break for these poor guys!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
4ever veronicas
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Amazing end! Perfect story! Congratulations.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
The final was funny... I liked it a lot. I am glad they are okay and together at home. Nice Chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
The best point in your story is definitively the family aspect. Elrond and his sons are the perfect family. Great chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
That chapter was tense... Great great great.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Oh, Elrond is taking so long... Poor Elrohir. Great chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
Yes! Elrond! But I think the healer has to hurry up if he wants to help his son. Great chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
I can't imagine how far Raegon can go... It afraids me. Good chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I am glad Glorfindel is with them. The twins' relationship is that one any brothers would like to have. Great chapter.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
My God. Poor Elrohir... This man is so vile... I hate him. Good chapter. Very good descriptions of pain.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
All this idea of the healing process is amazing. It has something to do with the ones I use in my stories as well and some I have seen before, but some of them are really new. That's what makes a good writer, use the old ideas and mix them with new ones. You are great.
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Gosh... I am with no words to write here right now... I hate this guy... gosh, I hate him...
Sadie Sil - English stories chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
What a scene! Poor Elladan. I knew he had no intention to offend his brother but he lost a good opportunity to keep his ideas to himself... Great chapter.