Reviews for Face the Shadows
lil joker 1989 chapter 19 . 11/6
I absolutely loved this story. I'm glad Vali was found and that Malekith was killed. That guy needed to be taken out. I'm also happy that Loki and Thor's relationship has blossomed.
I.C.2014 chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
Is this the end? Or will there be another chapter?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
I...don't know what to say! This story is heart wrenchingly and beautiful well written! I couldn't stop reading once I stopped and it's not 5:30am in the morning where I am! And I have a job interview in a few hours Please note that even if you put this story on a permanent hiatus or deleted it, I will STILL eagerly await an update! It is stories like yours that encourage me to pick up my own stories that I have been struggling to pick up and finish :) Thank you for gracing my eyes with this amazing story and I eagerly await the update!
I.C.2014 chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
I'm glad that Loki is confronting this.
Keep up the good work.
Ampria chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
I just found this story and read it straight through. It is a wonderful piece of work. I always prefer stories where Odin is not portrayed as a horrible father. My heat was breaking for Loki.
You are a very powerful writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.
I.C.2014 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
I'm glad to see an update
Keep up the good work.
Polka dot chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Loki definitely deserves a happily ever after.
SigynDenning chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I'm sorry it took me a while to review!
I really like this chapter too! I rarely like Odin. He's just generally not in my top characters, but you really handled him well! :) All of Loki's family, really. It would be hard to remember Loki is not the only one who was injured by the past, but you tackle that so perfectly. Thor, Odin, Frigga-they all suffered through Loki's suffering too, and it makes me feel warm inside, despite the angst. I love how this story blurs between the past and the present too, probably the way Loki's current dilemma brings up the pains of the past as well.
I hope you update soon! Thanks for posting!
I.C.2014 chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
God.
Loki has certainly been through Hel and back. Now not only did the Dark Elf get away, he also grabbed someone else. God this is getting ridiculous.
Please keep up the good work.
SigynDenning chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Oh, I'm so glad to see this updated! I was worried for a while.

Anyway, you handled Thor's reactions perfectly in this chapter. It's hard to say the right thing to a person who has gone through what Loki has and even easier to screw up and say the totally wrong thing. Thor loves Loki though, and that is so clear in this chapter. I love seeing him care. Also, Loki's escape was very satisfying-it was nice to see the more devious and manipulative side of Loki even when pushed into such a corner.

I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Kekeh chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Please, do not leave this story! Not taste of violence, torture, rape victims: experiences ... But I simply couldn't stop so fascinating and exciting ...
Cupcake chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Wow, this is amazing and should have so many more reviews! Can't wait till the next chapter!
Supermoi chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
*shudder* That sounds like Loki went through hell and back. Poor baby...
Supermoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oooh Foreboding begining! What happened to Loi with the elves? Why are they so mistrusted? I'm sure it has something to do with Malekith... Dark Elves are scary and ruthless.
Polka dot chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Nice to see the story is still ongoing.