Reviews for To Camelot Ye Comen
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/2
Cute, but perhaps unlikely, as it is doubtful Merlin would be allowed out without at least enough control to not make sparks when falling over. Still very cute though.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Young Merlin and Arthur are just adorable. Is it possible for a sequel?
Madkatt chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was sweet. I would love to see a squeal to this :)
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Okay. You know that little thing right by the Story I.D. that says "Complete"? Could you /please/ change it to "In-complete" so that I can see the sequel to this? Please?

(In other words, this story is awesome and it needs to be a two (or three-shot). In which Merlin goes to Camelot and Arthur doesn't remember him until later on when he does.)
Jezza7630 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hey, I really liked this. It'd be cool to see a continuation, even if it's just a quick epilogue or a retelling of Merlin's meeting of Arthur in the series, Anyway, thanks for posting!
Habitualfool chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You should totally make this a series! Like, Merlin comes back for a few years, but then stops. Arthur eventually forgets what Merlin looks like, or something, so he doesn't recognize Merlin. Something like that... It would be great!
accio canadians chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please add new chapters to this it's wonderful you should write more please thank(:
Guinevere137 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
so cute! :)
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awww I can't wait to read more XD
orionastro chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
great story , deserves continuation to see Merlin powers develop and he learn to control , then he gets back to Camelot when he is destined,and Arthur recognizes him imidiatly.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg that was so cute :P but dude! this is soooo not complete!
please update again!
fcCp
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awww such a cute story the kids are adorable!
Camelot Emrys chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved the first chapter! The way you described Camelot...it was overwhelming! Its exactly how I feel whenever I go to a new city! It fit well too because it was in the eyes of a nine year old and to them, everything's big :). I'm excited to see where this is going!
P. S. Merlin and Arthur were soo adorable!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Did someone say Merlin and Arthur as kids fluff? *squealing*
MY BABIES! It's destiny! ;)
He does look too much like a baby mouse to stay mad at.
Forte
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute story! It was fun to see Arthur and Merlin as kids together. thanks for writing this!