Reviews for To Camelot Ye Comen
Super cute
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Too cute. :)
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
do more to this, it was lovely!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Cute, but perhaps unlikely, as it is doubtful Merlin would be allowed out without at least enough control to not make sparks when falling over. Still very cute though.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Young Merlin and Arthur are just adorable. Is it possible for a sequel?
Madkatt chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was sweet. I would love to see a squeal to this :)
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Okay. You know that little thing right by the Story I.D. that says "Complete"? Could you /please/ change it to "In-complete" so that I can see the sequel to this? Please?

(In other words, this story is awesome and it needs to be a two (or three-shot). In which Merlin goes to Camelot and Arthur doesn't remember him until later on when he does.)
Jezza7630 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hey, I really liked this. It'd be cool to see a continuation, even if it's just a quick epilogue or a retelling of Merlin's meeting of Arthur in the series, Anyway, thanks for posting!
Habitualfool chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You should totally make this a series! Like, Merlin comes back for a few years, but then stops. Arthur eventually forgets what Merlin looks like, or something, so he doesn't recognize Merlin. Something like that... It would be great!
accio canadians chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Please add new chapters to this it's wonderful you should write more please thank(:
Guinevere137 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
so cute! :)
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awww I can't wait to read more XD
orionastro chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
great story , deserves continuation to see Merlin powers develop and he learn to control , then he gets back to Camelot when he is destined,and Arthur recognizes him imidiatly.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg that was so cute :P but dude! this is soooo not complete!
please update again!