Reviews for Ode to Joy
arisu chapter 3 . 9/12
Wait, I take that back. Dorea maybe is Harry's great aunt. Not related. Sorry.
arisu chapter 3 . 9/12
Harry related to Black because his great great grandmother is Dorea Black who married with Charlus Potter
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 6/8
oh sherlock
Reithandina chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Another Dead story. Sigh.
Nonote chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
It's a nice start ! I love THe pairing Harry/Mycroft and there is too few of them !
xellostroubl3 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Oh my god, Sherlock you're an idiot. I think it priceless that he was so excited at the end.
DemeRain chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Thanks for sharing.
dracula2000 chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Is it bad if I want Sherlock to be attacked by a dragon to learn not to mess with things he still knows nothing about cause I know that in canon dragons are hard to take down with magic so I don't understand how Sherlock thinks he's going to be able to survive. Better yet turn the book blank, because Harry read about Sherlock and probably knew this would happen. I just have the book spelled blank so Sherlock would be forced to come back and abide by the rules of magic. Anyway this is so so good !
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Nerd Correction: Harry is as much a black as SH and MH, (and Teddy) bc his grandmother was a black.

this was interesting, though. i hadnt realised you were still updting this. There were moments, however, where emotion felt forced and exagerated for a result rather than natural reactions.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Good.
MidnightRaineStorm chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
USJ is the best! I got to live in Osaka over the summer and had the time of my life!
bubblecloudz chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
oh dear, sherlock, what are you doing?!

Happy new year! :)
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
I love this story
Satan'sPixie chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Oh Got, Sherlock with a dragon...
Great story!
jgood27 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Love this story and can't wait to read more