Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
Harold Lloyd chapter 1 . 8/14
Interesting story. I'm surprised that Snape couldn't figure out what Harry was doing, but I guess that can be attributed to wizards having little ability with logic.

The only real thing I have an objection to is your note at the end. This is a short story, not a drabble. Actually it's about 92 drabbles long. One of the most annoying problems on this website is that most of the authors have no idea what that term means. A drabble is *exactly* 100 words long, no more, no less. Calling this a drabble is like saying "I wrote a haiku; it's 25 lines long and every line's 8 syllables.".
atymer chapter 1 . 8/15
Enjoyed reading this because Harry should always win. lol
Especially since I can imagine Snape and Dumpy walking around disgruntled to the very end of their lives. The old man even more so because he could not continue to manipulate and guilt trip Harry into his ideal of the 'greater good'.
keichan2 chapter 1 . 8/7
I loved your idea of the ritual to restore Voldy to the state of a corpse!

Thanks for sharing!
D.Mentor chapter 1 . 8/7
A nice little one-shot, thank you for writing it.
jen chapter 1 . 7/29
thanks
MrsH chapter 1 . 7/9
Thanks for sharing your interesting story. Very original and differen - I liked it very much.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 7/1
I like it. An interesting change of pace, with an original premise, and well written. Definitely an "O" effort.
Omenglotzer chapter 1 . 6/26
Love it!
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/25
I like Daphne too
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/16
Very enjoyable story. Harry/Daphne is one of my favorite pairings. Love smart sneaky triumphant Harry putting Albus, Ron, Hermione and Molly in their place.
ArgentRoseSableWolf chapter 1 . 6/15
A very entertaining one-shot. Pity that Snivellus survived instead of dying with the other Death Eater scum, but no system is perfect.

Wolf
Pokemonpoko chapter 1 . 6/15
It doesnt deserve M gimme some lemons!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/12
This was fun. I enjoyed it a lot.
jkarr chapter 1 . 5/26