Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
ninjaaa0006 chapter 1 . 6/23
Loved this. It was a unique and interesting way to deal with the DEs and enjoyed the way Voldy was dealt with.
Tal House chapter 1 . 6/23
Great one shot! Loved the idea and it was written amazingly!
Redwing1co chapter 1 . 6/14
Great story and character development
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 1 . 6/6
I love it. It’s perfect.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/4
Lovely story. thanks for a great read.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 5/30
This was a great fic, and actually made a lot of sense with how you handled the horcruxes and the ritural, bravo! Highly amusing, too, as the side characters really feel like they're in character at the same time.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 5/24
Nice. Very well written.
A chapter 1 . 5/15
This was great - a really enjoyable read and an original idea . I would have liked it to have been more drawn out - and Harry to have the secret and Dumbles remain confuses but - it was satisfying as is.
How did Snape survive though...
Thanks form the read and Sharing the story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/13
This is such a wonderful story. I don't think that I have ever come across something like this in all my reading of fanfiction. I love how you got rid of Riddle and then told Dumbles that Harry's life was none of his concern. I really love how Harry told the Headmaster that he was wrong about Harry's power to rid the world of Riddle.
hpfan111 chapter 1 . 4/12
I liked the story, but the end was a bit anti-climactic and frankly, disappointing. Still, I liked it.
arczeus23156 chapter 1 . 4/4
"...and he hated riddles" 10 from 10 for wordplay auther... awesomeeeeee.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm sad that there were so few harry daphne moments other wise it was a good story
kuraitja chapter 1 . 3/16
interesting.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/26
It's done! Let it rest! It doesn't need any more. Who's he gonna use that attack against? The connection was to Tom Riddle and no one else. You tied it all up nice and neatly with nothing left hanging nor unfinished. It was a great story and trying to add more to it would only spoil it.
Gaelas chapter 1 . 2/10
Every once in a while, I dig through my favorited stories list for a story to re-read, and inevitably come across this gem. The number of times I've read this is in the double digits.
When Harry breaks into laughter and just says "You're wrong." I smile a bit. Every time. Single best power-he-knows-not change I've ever read.
Honestly, I cannot praise and recommend this story enough. That's for a great read.