Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
R4mses chapter 1 . 5/12
Nice little story. Good idea, makes sense in my understanding of the canon mechanics. Thank you!
Jestersky98 chapter 1 . 5/11
Pretty decent
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 3/13
If Dumbledore is older that Voldemort and Harry died at 211, how is that Voldemort died by the ritual?
TupanHD chapter 1 . 3/9
Really nice one-shot. Thanks for the story.
MiloJediWizardDemigodMagician chapter 1 . 3/6
AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA EXCELLENT WORK!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 2/6
A story where something good came out of the “remedial potions lessons.” That was an excellent launching off point.
Tom killing his own and not knowing why is awesome. Neville’s celebration scene was also very good.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 2/3
:-)
4fundaore chapter 1 . 1/17
Thanks
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 1/8
Utterly delightful!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/7
Still a super fun read. Thanks.
Thique Lee chapter 1 . 1/5
Thank you for this story. I enjoy it greatly.
Saydie chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
That was such a good one-shot. Granted, I love any well written Harry/Daphne fanfiction.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
*deep happy sigh*
Such an enjoyable tale, simple yet full of fun details.
Thanks!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Great story! Thanks for sharing!.