Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 1 . 4/7
I loved this story! I love Harry with just about anyone, but, Ginny Wesley. I always felt that she was more after the "boy-who-lived" than Harry. Even once she started to get to know him, it was more through her families connection to Harry than anything. Something like this feels more up the amazing work. I can't wait to read more from you.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 3/14
Love the story
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 3/10
Lovely story
YOUR characters are so rich, do much in little words and set things right in whatever version of the universe you pick
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 3/3
This was a highly enjoyable read. Thanks for creating and sharing it! :)
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/28
I so enjoyed this story. I laughed at the use Harry put Snape's teachings to. And the idea of using Voldemort to kill off his own followers is something I've never rea about anywhere else. By the end I'm not surprised Harry could make Voldemort doubt his own sanity. He didn't have all the much to begin with after all. I'm sorry to see that in this story that Hermione never got over her belief in authority figures. After five years of adventures with Harry and listening to how the teachers would blow him off every year, she really should had the blinders forcibly removed by that point. As she didn't I'm not surprised that Harry dropped her friendship. As for Ron, he wasn't a true friend to begin with. He was jealous and turned his back on Harry at thee drop of a hat. so Harry doing the same to him was only fair. After all, who needs a leach anyways?
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 2/22
It was good, but the forensic thing wouldn't work. It would identify as Harry because he has Harry's blood in him. That was an amazing ending. I actually cried!
DemiserofD chapter 1 . 2/14
A well written tale. Quite excellent, well done.
welcome chapter 1 . 2/10
can you make it a full is very good
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 2/12
What a glorious idea to have Harry actively use the connection between himself and Voldemort. And to such a great effect as well! That it additionally got him Daphne is a nice bonus ;)
Great story!

Thank you for sharing your work!
kirashu chapter 1 . 2/1
Great and original idea, the plot was good and the writing, as far i'm concerned, was excellent. Amazing one-shot.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/24
LOVED this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 1/23