Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5m
I'm sad that there were so few harry daphne moments other wise it was a good story
kuraitja chapter 1 . 3/16
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/26
It's done! Let it rest! It doesn't need any more. Who's he gonna use that attack against? The connection was to Tom Riddle and no one else. You tied it all up nice and neatly with nothing left hanging nor unfinished. It was a great story and trying to add more to it would only spoil it.
Gaelas chapter 1 . 2/10
Every once in a while, I dig through my favorited stories list for a story to re-read, and inevitably come across this gem. The number of times I've read this is in the double digits.
When Harry breaks into laughter and just says "You're wrong." I smile a bit. Every time. Single best power-he-knows-not change I've ever read.
Honestly, I cannot praise and recommend this story enough. That's for a great read.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 2/7
This was a great story, thanks! I think this may have been the first time I’ve read about this type of reversed connection.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 1/18
This is a brilliant fic. Harry is great. I'm sad he's no longer friends with Hermione (and Ron but mostly Hermione) but she and Ron deserved it. I loved the quip about Ginny looking like what Harry imagined a little sister. Most people say his mom but a little sister makes so mich more sense. Especially considering that adage about girls marrying boys just like their dads and boys marry their mothers (i.e. girls who mother them or treat them like their mother does.). So Harry marrying someone like his mother isn't so unusual (as much as I don't like it) but marrying your sister is a definite NO! Daphne is nice and I like how it came about. Though scenes with blue eyes watching Harry seemed omnious. I loved the synopsis epilogue. So coolto hear all the good Harry and his father have done. I especially loved the part about Daphne. My church leader says things like that about his wife all the time and they've been married 30 years. It's adorable. Thank you for this great fic. A favorite most definitely.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Great fun I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This is not the best story I've ever read, since I'm not too fond of overconfident!Harry, but it's not bad. Just nlt what I was looking for I guess
Alu Ink chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Hats off. This story is just simply brilliant. A true masterpiece.
Well done.
Pegueng chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Standing ovations here. A rather nice little piece and funny angle on the Moldywart problem. My only dislike is the last two paragraphs, you could have ended it with "None of yer bleeding business" and leave it at that. / Slaintë ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Apart from the stupidity of Hermione taking the moRon side, the one shot was mostly good, Draco and the rapist live what a shame.
Crypt chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I've read this story a couple dozen times now, and it's still just as awesome as the first time I read it.

Thanks for sharing
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is a story I remember from many years ago. Great plot idea, and good job!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 10/25/2017