Reviews for Harry Potter and the Connection Reversed
deschiffchiff chapter 1 . 3/20
Re-read years later and still a fun time !
ton190p chapter 1 . 3/15
herry potter the puppet master
tieflin chapter 1 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this! I love how he totally destroyed Voldy without him figuring out what was going on. And the little Epilogue bit is one of the coolest I've read. Way better than canon.
Linda chapter 1 . 2/25
Good story, and a brilliant idea.
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow 2 really awsome jam packed chappies with such a brilliant premise. Amazingly executed! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
awww what a fun take!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, most of all the fact that old Dumbles was kept in the dark about it all until it was over! LOL
Mark Sinfield chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
nice
Oceano9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2021
woah! Just read the comment below mine... (Happy tears)...
Quaziemoto chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
That's one hell of a great story, and it did jot drag on like so many of them do. I am very happy to ba able to call this story up every so often just to enjoy it.

Thanks from a 76 year old Harry Potter Fan!
Clark959 chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Nice!
thinker0 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Really like the idea of Harry reversing the connection and winning like this :)
SadMeatBag chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
This is just too good to be true, like how fun it is to kill people generally bad people. I laughed so hard on their deaths, so simple that it's dumb and shameful for them. The killing curse are way too easy on them, it so fast they won't feel the pain so I would recommend boiling them alive, tear and twist or bite the flesh out of them sure it unhygiene but it feel good to bite something to relief anger...

I apologized for the sadistics ranting but the short story is awesome I just so hype and it been well done. Good jobs.
Itack23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
This short story was pleasant to read, and while short it never feels rushed, in fact there isn't any feeling of loose ends
Thanks for this good fic!
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 7/4/2021