Reviews for Safe & Sound
JoyJoyful chapter 34 . 9/3
Please update soon, I love the storyline. I love how you build up her character. Everything about her and how selfless she is! Please update soon!
Rozzer616 chapter 6 . 8/22
Ok, sorry but Jim was a mechanic. He would know what to do and wouldn't need her help.
Hey I love the story and i hope you continue even though its been a long time.
iluvfairytale chapter 14 . 4/24
I'm sorry, but nothing at all has changed. I'm practically reading a written version of the tv show.
No offence, but it's kind of stale. There's really no point in reading further. Your suppose to put your own unique flair to your stories, but unfortunately there's nothing here.
Don't get me wrong, I don't expect her to have some kind of deep meaningful impact, but damn! Something would be good. *shrugs*

I apologize on how this review came off ass, but it had to be said. I feel mean lol, my bad.
QueenLight20007 chapter 34 . 3/1
Omg

Not gonna lie, I'd forgotten about this fanfic so when I got the email signalling it's updated I was like hey let's reread this .

I forgot how absolutely amazing it is! Can't wait for the next update!
Leah Tatyana Nicole chapter 34 . 2/18
PLEASE UPDATE
Lannwen chapter 34 . 1/19
Oh my god i love this story !
I can not wait to read the rest. When will you publish it?
AmethystSiri chapter 34 . 1/12
Fantastic story! Please update again really soon :))
Katarzyna88gb chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
Hope U update soon
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 34 . 12/27/2016
Awesome job dude. How are you handling the hiatus again?
RHatch89 chapter 34 . 12/26/2016
Awesome update :)
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
The depth of your writing and the character development has me on edge with anticipation. I honestly cant wait to see a notification in my inbox that you have updated. I sincerely hope you have plans to continue this. I read all the time, been reading on this site for years. Always looking for the amazing ones hidden within the bad, the good, and the pointless. This my lovely writer is a damn amazing one. I just want to make sure you know that.
lokidoki9 chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
Hi! I just found this story (as you can see by the chapter I'm reviewing) and I love it! I love your OC and I really do agree that there aren't enough Rick/OC stories out there. Also, can I just say that your AN was beautiful haha! I hate it when people criticise great stories just for the hell of it, especially when their arguments are completely invalid, so it was good fun to read :D Thanks again for a great fic!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/17/2016
update soon
RoxyNoName chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
You have no idea how happy I became when I saw the notification of this new chapter. I love this story so much the writing is incredible and the way the characters are portrayed is amazing. My heeart feels so much for Annie in these past couple chapters because I just want her to be happy again. I just hope you update again soon because his story always makes my day when I read it.