Reviews for Safe & Sound
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This story is amazing and I love how you tie together the videos so well into into this. Everything is just beautifully I want more and I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 11/3/2015
My god this was so good but at the same time it madd me cry like a baby
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
I was enjoying this story and I thought it was creative and different, but the rape thing. You could at people even if you only mention it anf don't describe it. It put me off to even know that happened. But I still love the story, just warn people. Not trying to offend you, but keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
Please update please I love this story
stacey40 chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
hope you have new chapter up soon.
stacey40 chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
I loving this write some more this story!
HaveManners chapter 31 . 10/9/2015
This is amazing. I love Annie so much. Reminds of Kate a bit. My fav part was when Annie was leaving. The emotions and Rick made me tear up.
Spaceape chapter 31 . 10/1/2015
What an AMAZING story! I'm loving it, Annie is a wonderful OC and you are writing her in seamlessly. Really really good. I almost don't have words to describe how much I'm liking this story! Definitely the best TWD ff I have ever read!
Oh and I watched the videos, too. Crazy good, if I didn't know any better I would think that Evangeline Lilly was a series regular.
Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/28/2015
I love this story you're a great writer
llonelily chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading all the chapters, in love!
TWDFan chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
Please write on. I like that story so much and I am waiting for the next good chapter. And I am so excited to see Annie and Rick in a relationship. These two people must find their way together fast.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/25/2015
Pplleeaassee uuppddaattee
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Update soooooooon pplleeaassee
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
Happy to see an update on this fic, I really love it. Poor Annie, I hope she lets Rick help her.
RoxyNoName chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Finally an update! I had so many emotions while reading, but I'm just glad the group is back together. Annie and Glenn are just the best together. When you mentioned Lee and Clem I lost it. That game is so good. I hope you update again soon because I am In love with this story :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »