Reviews for Safe & Sound
st.elmo-lover chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Man I love this story! Update soon :)
MammaMia2016 chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Update soon please! I love this story. And I hope that Annie will be united with the group soon!
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Sad Annie left the group but I definitely understand why. I saw the trailer months ago and I'm still stressing myself out with what is going to happen to her. I want her to meet up with the group so she can be safer than she is now. So excited when I saw this update.
lucky713 chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
They didn't look for Andrea because Carol saw her go down under a walker. The assumption was that she was dead. They had every reason to think Merle was alive though.

I was thinking that it was Bob that Anne had met when he said the part about being alone.
Captaintjf chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Charles Littleton! I love these little Lost things you are throwing in!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 26 . 10/16/2014
Wow things are getting serious now :) I truly can't wait for the next part :) here to Hoping for a speedy update! xxSB0233
AnikaHerondale chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
"She was completely certain that there was nothing better than Rick Grimes" I can't help but agree! As much as I love Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes is just so freakin' awesome!
Lady-Finwe chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
OMG I need the next chapter I need it please update soon :) OMG poor Annie is she gonna find Andrea?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
UPDATE LIFE LEFT TO GO
MammaMia2016 chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
I can't wait for the next chapters! Update soon!
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Excited for what you have coming up next. I am nervous for what's to come for Annie. Her journey is going to be a rough one. It's sad she has to leave her family but she showed how much she cared by leaving. She cared more about giving Rick's family another chance then become a problem. Rick is going to be hurting too. He does love Annie but he's married.
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Bethyl for ever! Please update soon
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
This is awesome
Xmidniteangel15X chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
You update yay I'm soo freaking happy! To answer your question I read them once in a blue moon lol...I forever see Daryl as a lone wolf
adara liv chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
I am from spain and i like your story
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »