Reviews for Safe & Sound
starrat chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
so wait was rick really there at the end, what about your video (yes i watched your video) didn't michonne meet her first? also whats gonna happen next, you following the show or comic book? or the actually book?
Ciara Jayne chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
Hi I love this story and I would like to see more so whenever you can please update thanks.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/24/2015
This is so great and I can't wait to see what happens next. I like how you are getting into the actual video. Please update again soon because I need to know what happens next because your writing is amazing x
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Your story is grand. I love that Annie can hold her own. She shows a strong bond and loyalty to those who gain her trust. She's intense. And attentive. Love that the story is moving a a great pace while keeping key factors! Love it!
Malgrain chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
Loving this story, can't wait to see more.
Malgrain chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Really loving this story so far. .
sousie chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
update soon
Guest chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
This chapter was intense, and I need more of it! Please update again soon because I can't handle the wait
ciara jayne chapter 29 . 5/21/2015
can you please keep it going.
XLady-ZoZo-The-Pict-PrincessX chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
AH! I've watched your videos for this fic a couple of days ago and decided to sit and read this again...you need to update soon! My God I need more of Annie and Rick love and I need it now! Lol all freak outs aside, I love this story and I can't wait for another update (if you hadn't noticed already) P
LZZ xx
Katarzyna88gb chapter 29 . 5/2/2015
Amazing story, just found it. I can't wait for new chapter to come.
TheAmazingMaya chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
WHAT!? You can't just stop the fanfic there, please update soon. I am loving this fanfic so much. Keep up the good work!
Siampie chapter 29 . 4/30/2015
Alright, I have to say that I liked Sophie's videos so much that I needed to read the fiction and it's so damn well written. And you're right there's not enough Rick/oc out there. Personally I just started writing a fiction for the Walking Dead adn it's yet another Daryl/oc. So, I have to say that your fic plus Sophie's videos are making want to see more and more of Rick/oc. Just can't wait for the next update.
Paty S chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
If Annie didn't want to go with them she should have gone on her on...but safety is in numbers this days.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »