Reviews for Safe & Sound
TSCxHG chapter 28 . 1/4
Will you please update soon! I first didn't Really like Rick/oc fanfiction for Some reason, but then I saw yours and it got me curious and I am so glad I saw because it is really good! I loved it so much! I am definitely gonna start reading Rick/OC fanfictions
MammaMia2016 chapter 28 . 1/3
Please update soon! Please let Annie come back to the group!
jayelindsey721 chapter 28 . 1/3
I'm so excited for this new season. I also love the character Charlie and I really hope he stays around.
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 28 . 1/2
I hope Charlie makes it. Just how Charlie needs Annie, Annie needs Charlie. She would probably be cold and distant if Charlie wasn't there to balance out her personality. I mis her with the group but her being away will show how much she's changed being without them.
RebornRose1992 chapter 28 . 1/2
Wow keep going! !
AkiEn chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Hahahaha this was pretty good umm you might need to check around the last paragraph on chapter 8 where it said 'Rick just laughed and took off his head' ummmm yeah. Hahahaha anyway I'll keep on reading...
sagge chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
Legit made this account /just/ to review (& follow & favorite) -& tell you I finished reading this story in a day. By that I mean, damn. This story is /SO/ good & i'm /so/ happy that I watched the videos as well. It just makes the story 100,000,000% better (& I didn't think it would be possible). Mostly because not only is this story well written but, the videos are just so well made. Is there even anything wrong with any part of this story? (completely rhetorical because, as far as I can tell, no. no there is not). I'm just excited to see the rest of Season Three where the real angst begins because, since i've seen the videos, I know what goes down. & i've never been so excited! Ugh! No pressure on updating despite me being super duper eager. -sighs-. Okay. Both of you. Keep up the A work!
Phoenix chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
Loved this chapter plz update soon. I'm starting to really like Charlie.
Dezzal chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Your just reciting canon. You've literally changed nothing. All you've done is add a few lines for Annie. I can easily skip everything you write and just look for Annie's name and bam I know everything that's going on. That just makes for a very boring and unoriginal story. I'd even go so far as saying your doing nothing more that copy and pasting your story and then going back and trying to add in Annie parts. I'd suggest you try rewriting and taking a more original approach.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
Hope you continue this story
Phoenix chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Omg this chapter was amazing, I loved the scene when Annie told Rick she loved him it was just so emotional. The sex scene was amazing, I felt like they were going to devour each other. Really it was amazing.
Phoenix chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Omg just started reading this. It's amazing I'm so loving it! I love rick/Annie relationship! Plz update soon! Plzzz! :)
SaturnsHarp chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I stumbled upon your story about the time I started watching the series. It was one of those things like Facebook... I was the last to hop on the bandwagon. I'm truly loving your work and it was your work that took me to the videos. I'm a sucker for cannon character/original character works. I rarely give reviews even though I do follow many stories. I used to write original works myself. Forget the haters and keep doing what you love!
Paty S chapter 27 . 11/7/2014
Hi!
This is really a good story can't wait till Annie meets with the group again and Rick :)
This Charlie guy seems harmless but in the walking dead you never know, can't wait for the next uptade.
Good work