Reviews for Safe & Sound
llonelily chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading all the chapters, in love!
TWDFan chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
Please write on. I like that story so much and I am waiting for the next good chapter. And I am so excited to see Annie and Rick in a relationship. These two people must find their way together fast.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/25/2015
Pplleeaassee uuppddaattee
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Update soooooooon pplleeaassee
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
Happy to see an update on this fic, I really love it. Poor Annie, I hope she lets Rick help her.
RoxyNoName chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Finally an update! I had so many emotions while reading, but I'm just glad the group is back together. Annie and Glenn are just the best together. When you mentioned Lee and Clem I lost it. That game is so good. I hope you update again soon because I am In love with this story :)
ash chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
omgggg finally..been waitin for this one!thank you!cant wait to see how annie progress and hopefully shell be okay with telling the group and rick soon...
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
Love it update again soon please
starrat chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
awanderingreader chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
LOVED LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Heartbreaking but beautiful writing! Everytime you post a new chapter, I feel the need to go watch the videos. And then I watch the videos and reread chapters and it's just a vicious cycle of needing constant updates because o love the storyline and the writing so much!
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
Please update again it's killing me! I want to find out what happens next, I need to. You are like the best writer ever. I really want you to finish this story so please update soon :)
eventualprocrastination chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
I was just rewatching all the Rick/Annie vids last night on YouTube and literally said to myself, "I'd love a new chapter of 'Safe & Sound'" and lo and behold! Ask and ye shall receive! I look forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Update sooon pleasse
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
Please update I neeed this story
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »