Reviews for Safe & Sound
RoxyNoName chapter 31 . 9/20/2015
Finally an update! I had so many emotions while reading, but I'm just glad the group is back together. Annie and Glenn are just the best together. When you mentioned Lee and Clem I lost it. That game is so good. I hope you update again soon because I am In love with this story :)
ash chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
omgggg finally..been waitin for this one!thank you!cant wait to see how annie progress and hopefully shell be okay with telling the group and rick soon...
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
Love it update again soon please
starrat chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
awanderingreader chapter 31 . 9/18/2015
LOVED LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Heartbreaking but beautiful writing! Everytime you post a new chapter, I feel the need to go watch the videos. And then I watch the videos and reread chapters and it's just a vicious cycle of needing constant updates because o love the storyline and the writing so much!
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2015
Update please
Guest chapter 30 . 9/14/2015
Please update again it's killing me! I want to find out what happens next, I need to. You are like the best writer ever. I really want you to finish this story so please update soon :)
eventualprocrastination chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
I was just rewatching all the Rick/Annie vids last night on YouTube and literally said to myself, "I'd love a new chapter of 'Safe & Sound'" and lo and behold! Ask and ye shall receive! I look forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Update sooon pleasse
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
Please update I neeed this story
SpicyMiller chapter 19 . 9/10/2015
love the story 3

Also, best authors note ever on the previous chapter lol
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2015
Please update please please please
sagge chapter 30 . 8/11/2015
That cliffhanger though. Uggghh. I can't wait anymore. I'm dying.
mizzharleyquinn chapter 30 . 8/10/2015
Oh my gosh. I can't even begin to tell you how in love with this story I am! I just started reading it about 3 days ago and I could not stop! I absolutely love your writing style and I have fallen in love with Annie as a character. I'm in love with the way you are portraying her relationship with Rick. I just seriously love everything about this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work! :D
awanderingreader chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Just came across this story and absolutely LOVE IT! The videos that go along with it make this story that much more addicting! Hope you get the chance to update again soon!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »