Reviews for I Didn't Expect To See You Again
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 3 . 6h
Oh my goodness this was just too addicting not to keep reading even though I have work early in the morning. I've always been so wary of touching those Ichigo-Kaien Reincarnation stories, but you pulled it off beautifully. I loved it. I only wish this could maybe be updated one day again, since it shows two years since then? Sad. That's always the risk of reading these stories, but I've caught a Bleach addiction and this just made me want more.
Kitty Katrona chapter 3 . 17h
This is beautiful! You should add another chapter!
sanny17 chapter 3 . 4/5
Hey you should keep updating this story . Its great .. please keep going ..
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 3/7
This is so good! Thanks for writing it!
Molten Thunder chapter 3 . 3/7
Are you ever going to continue this story? It is quite good and I do want to see it continued at some point.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 3 . 3/4
You should do one where Kaien does get Hollowfied with them. Also, you have so much unfinished stuff, I kind of want to cry. T_T
Ren O'neil chapter 3 . 2/23
I truly love all your writing, and my only complaints are over some diction, but that is always debatable, and how long it is between updates, why can't you update sooner?
Serenity de la Luna chapter 3 . 2/22
Oh my god! That was just perfect! I love the way you wrote out everything, even if I am crying now... can't wait for an update. You rock!
Liz-Blizz chapter 3 . 2/9
i love this fic and i'll will wait however long it takes for the muse to return. This kinda fic is one of my weak spots in the Bleach area. I really love what you have done here. The characters are so close ti IC no major OoC to be seen. The relationship/friendships whatever you want to call them. Between Ichigo/Kaien and Lisa, the best friend/sibling bond. The bond between Ichigo/Kaien and Ukitake, his Taichou/father/brother. As well as the bonds he gained in his new life. I'm like this ending of Aizen better than the canon one. He is dead, he is not locked away with the chance of escaping. Yes i know that is is in hiatus but hopefully one day you will come back to it. Till then i shall reread this fic and the one about Ichigo seeing the Zanpakutou sprites. As well as browsing your other fics. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
Moon6Shadow chapter 3 . 2/5
"The worst of it was over right?" Brilliant last words. People were finally getting over Kaien's dead and Aizen had to go and screw it all up again.

Brilliant story and I look forward to seeing the rest as with all your bleach stories I've read so far although I currently like Swinging Pendulum the best.
IchiIchi chapter 3 . 1/30
Great story so far, nice grammar most of the time and cool Ichigo C: Cant wait for more
MurMurPerkins chapter 3 . 1/26
I'm pretty sure I already left a review but, I would love it if you were to update when you have the time! c:
nutmuff chapter 1 . 1/20
"And then Aizen’s butterfly form was abruptly visible and fast-approaching, and Ichigo had no more time for humorous speculations."
Ah, irony at its best ;W;
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 1/16