Reviews for I Didn't Expect To See You Again
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/24
Every time someone else finds out via Nejibana, I squeal like a little girl. This is fantastic!
Mirawennem chapter 3 . 6/11
I love this, it's my favorite Bleach-fic! I hope you will update again soon, I will be looking forward to it!
Are u ever going to continue this story ?
blackhawk68 chapter 3 . 5/26
It's occurring to me that I have the worst luck. Eight times out of ten, when reading a fic I'm really getting into, this unfortunate event happens wherein it's unfinished. AND IT'S REALLY FRIGGIN' EPIC AND AWESOME.
Seriously just. My brain is mush right now. I waaaaaant moooooooorrrrrrre
As soon as you humanly can though because you're the author and you're in charge here and sometimes real life gets in the way. I'm just kinda along for the (AWESOME, EPIC, FANTASTIC) ride.
Hally666 chapter 2 . 5/19
I love this story and you have over 500 reviews for just 3 chapters. So that means u write very good ;-) PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE or ABANDON THIS FIC.
Zaan chapter 3 . 5/19
Wow I didn't expect anything like this, everything is awesome in this story. I hope you update soon,its been a while "a long while".
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 3 . 5/20
this last chapter actually made me almost cry.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
mii-cha chapter 3 . 5/8
This is one of the rare reincarnation fics that I actually enjoyed a LOT. Having two Zanpakutos was a good idea; I really got a good grasp of Kaien's character in the three chapters, but after Chapter 3 I had a hard time seeing Ichigo as Ichigo :/

This is such a good story, I hope you return to it someday when your muse for this fic revisits.

With all the support a reader could give,
mii-cha
Lord Geovanni chapter 3 . 5/7
I wish this story would continue. I dont know how much you intended to continue it, but I at least want to hear everyone's reaction to Ichigo refusing to stay.
ImpsDream chapter 3 . 5/6
This was really good. its a shame you haven't continued it.
Serinity Dawn chapter 3 . 5/5
Dude! Seriously! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE ON THIS STORY! I was so into it I cried when I saw that I was on the last chapter
r3nlock chapter 3 . 5/4
they're going to be singing ichigo's/kaien's name(s) for centuries after this. poor guy. i'm looking forward to when he figures out how to balance his two swords - that'll be fun.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/26
This is the BEST reincarnation fic I have ever seen. I'm not joking. Remain in Hiatsu as long as you want...just don't abandon this piece of art.
You are one of my favourite writers and I'm currently scrolling through your stories like an obsessed fangirl. Take your time, breathe and be happy. I'll always wait for the next chapter even if it takes you three years, I don't care. I'll continue to support you.
Btw, have you... thought about becoming a writer? Or are you already writing a book?
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 3 . 4/24
Oh my goodness this was just too addicting not to keep reading even though I have work early in the morning. I've always been so wary of touching those Ichigo-Kaien Reincarnation stories, but you pulled it off beautifully. I loved it. I only wish this could maybe be updated one day again, since it shows two years since then? Sad. That's always the risk of reading these stories, but I've caught a Bleach addiction and this just made me want more.