Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
yayasimone chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Excellent writing.
suzy 2010 chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
Thank you for sharing your story. Edward and Bella didn't have a very good start,at the begining. But you gave them a very good ending. Good story,Well done.
NanStew chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
Love the fact you used Jacob. Didn't even enter my head about it. Works for me very well.
JulieToo chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
I had expected Garrett's rationalizations to be lame and paltry, but his reasons did make sense. And they all lived happily ever after!
nitammi chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
What a fascinating story, I can't put it down!
gingerhat chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
That was just wonderful! So different from the typical fanfiction fare and both serious and loads of fun (one of my highest accolades) at all the right places. Though you may not see reviews on your other work immediately, I will get around to it eventually. I don't know if you have one of those 'to be read' lists, but mine is astronomical. Who knew Kindles had that much memory? :D Hope you don't mind that your works are added to my library. Looking forward to reading them all.
jlcummins chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
Aha! at long last!
gingerhat chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
I really am having fun and satisfaction with this Edward. Being a southern girl (U.S. southeast) I was reared with the ideas of courtesy, gentlemanliness, lady-like behavior, etc, to almost an extreme compared to the rest of the country and often a lot of the world. So Edward's behavior in the books and a great many of these stories is very understandable to me. Except. His lack of putting his foot down with the Denalis has always bothered me. Tanya, in particular, stepped so far outside the bounds of acceptable behavior to anyone, vampire or not, that he would have been perfectly within the bounds of courtesy to 'lose' patience and tell her off once and for all. Now, admittedly, this situation in your story is more extreme, but damn! I am having a blast with it. I also can understand his feelings of hurt and betrayal. So go Edward and brava to you!
gingerhat chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Sure am enjoying the story - you were rec'd over on a FB page called 'Sarge's Girls' by Brenda Milobowski. I like the premise and the differences in the mythology and characters. Keeps it all fresh and interesting.
I'm assuming 'sent off to the tip' means to be thrown away? I always enjoy coming across something I don't recognize - getting to learn something new. Here in the U.S. we call that 'back parcel tray' a back dash or deck. I think I'm going to have fun with some of the slang and language (got 'Dagree's Great Aussie Slang bookmarked :)).
Glad to have heard about this story and am betting I'll be looking at your other work as well,
tinklove chapter 28 . 5/19/2013
This was such a cute, beautiful, funny, and amazing story! Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

I want my very own nerdward! He is so perfect and adorable and not to mention sexy when he goes all alpha male on Bella. Oh and those lemons...*wipes away a drool* you have a talent!

You're brilliant and I can't wait to read more from you!

xoxo V
jerz13 chapter 28 . 5/18/2013
Great story. I was supposed to be doing so many house projects today, but instead I finished your story. It was worth it. Now, I have to start your next story. House projects? They can wait.
JulieToo chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Bella and Edward are completely ridiculous! Bella! Get off your high horse and jump in the shower with Edward! The ball is in your court. Sister!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 28 . 5/18/2013
Great story! The premise was believable as far as canon goes, the sex between Edward and Bella was fuck-hawt! I liked that nobody had any extra abilities. All around just a really great story.
NanStew chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Would you believe MotU was one of my first FF's I read. And I was shocked at first. But eventually learned to enjoy it, since the ending was so normal. I haven't touched FSOG, no need to.
NanStew chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Well, finally we're there.
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »