Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
dazzleglo chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
This was an awesome story.
Riam chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
Absolutely beautifull!
Phae chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
Great story! My favorite part, oddly enough, was right after Edward was changed and tried to keep his old habits. There was something about it that was funny, but endearing. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 28 . 6/18/2013
Very clever. I enjoyed this fic. :)
Holscad chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
You didn't disappoint! That was DEFINITELY worth waiting for :-)
Holscad chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
I loved Edwards speech to her..."I want to be yours"...sigh...that darn girl is just too stubborn ha ha! But it makes for a great story :-)
Holscad chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I love the details of this. Jasper helping Edward with his documents and finding out he has money. Loved Bella's realization that she had pre-judged Edward and there is more to him than she realized. This journey is so enjoyable :-)
Holscad chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I had tears in my eyes at the end of this. Edward with his one box and Bella listening at the door. And all her questions...her wondering if he liked the colors she had picked touching.
Holscad chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Poor Edward. He must feel hurt and betrayed. And poor Bella...they are both so alike in a way. The sexual tension is going to be good :-)
Holscad chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
What a beautiful chapter! And he got wood ha ha! They are so cute together. Loving this...
Holscad chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Oh my...this is going to take ALOT of patience from them all. Enjoying how this is unfolding :-)
Holscad chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Oh Edward is a stubborn one isn't he? Another good chapter!
Holscad chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Poor Edward! Carlisle and Bella are being so love love this!
Holscad chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This is so so good. Really enjoying the excellent story telling :-)
Holscad chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This first chapter is written so well! I haven't read anything like it...I am intrigued...
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »