Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 3/16
So good.
Poor Eddie. He's only been awake a half an hour and he's already killed some unfortunate chap.
Lord, I hope he bumps into a passing Cullen soon.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 2 . 3/16
So damn funny.
In a tragic, awful kind of way.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm new to you...recommended by EsmeGrace on her list of Favourites. Seeing as I love EVERY a FIC she's recced, I was sent over here.
Damn, you're funny.
And smart.
And a very talented writer.
Fantastic , hilarious and original opening chapter.
SagaDevotee chapter 20 . 2/28
SagaDevotee chapter 18 . 2/28
oooh, angry Edward is hot.
TheUnderStudy chapter 28 . 2/27
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS FIC! Sorry that I didn't review every chapter, but I read it offline and I couldn't get online until now. Gosh I am glad Edward didn't kill Jacob and I glad that Emmett didn't do it either. I love the way you wrote it all. Carlisle got mad, bella understood. It was perfect, just as it should. But her doing what she did. I had to stand up and clap. I have my girl SagaDevotee reading now and she is loving it as well. I love the style in which you told the story as well. Have your ever seen the movie, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? There were some moments when I heard the voice of the narrator in the movie as I read this. LOL! loved it.
TheUnderStudy chapter 6 . 2/23
I'm not mad at Carlisle at all. I more like its about damn time. Edward kinda needed some tough love. And that was kinda hot too. Lol go head daddy C.
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 2/22
The poor boy is going to go nuts if he can't get a handle on this situation.
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 2/22
Glad they are there to help him. So loving this story
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 2/22
Oh Eddie. I feel kinda bad for him, waking up like that. But this chapter gwveme the chuckles too.
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 2/22
I want Carlisle to get his ass to work lol. The slacker hasn't been around at all lol.
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 2/22
Hahahahahahaha! You are one the best storytellers. I absolutely adored reding this. I'm still chuckling your description of the town and it's citizens lol. Excellent!
ChristianMom54 chapter 28 . 2/1
I enjoyed thank you for sharing.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 1/27
This is certainly a different take on the Cannon and I am looking forward to it. :)
zveka chapter 28 . 1/16
Wonderful story... love it!
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »