Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Well, that was unexpected.
One minute I'm laughing (wedding veg! Bwah-ha. Never heard that before. Must be an Aussie thing).
The next minute I'm almost brought to tears with their sweet confessions and pinky holding.
Well done.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
Oh Eddie. He's down for the count again.
So funny.
Hmmm...so Bella's all kinds of agitated, huh?
No wonder she's so pissed.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
He's back in the morgue. Lol.
And Carlisle's had to get all shouty at hapless stubborn Eddie.
Good.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
I love the nerdy nut-job Eddie. He's such good fun to play with.
He and Bella have years of bickering to look forward to.
Lol.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
Love it. Love it.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
So good.
Poor Eddie. He's only been awake a half an hour and he's already killed some unfortunate chap.
Lord, I hope he bumps into a passing Cullen soon.
Bless.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
So damn funny.
In a tragic, awful kind of way.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I'm new to you...recommended by EsmeGrace on her list of Favourites. Seeing as I love EVERY a FIC she's recced, I was sent over here.
Damn, you're funny.
And smart.
And a very talented writer.
Fantastic , hilarious and original opening chapter.
SagaDevotee chapter 20 . 2/28/2015
wow.
SagaDevotee chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
oooh, angry Edward is hot.
TheUnderStudy chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS FIC! Sorry that I didn't review every chapter, but I read it offline and I couldn't get online until now. Gosh I am glad Edward didn't kill Jacob and I glad that Emmett didn't do it either. I love the way you wrote it all. Carlisle got mad, bella understood. It was perfect, just as it should. But her doing what she did. I had to stand up and clap. I have my girl SagaDevotee reading now and she is loving it as well. I love the style in which you told the story as well. Have your ever seen the movie, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? There were some moments when I heard the voice of the narrator in the movie as I read this. LOL! loved it.
TheUnderStudy chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
I'm not mad at Carlisle at all. I more like its about damn time. Edward kinda needed some tough love. And that was kinda hot too. Lol go head daddy C.
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
The poor boy is going to go nuts if he can't get a handle on this situation.
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Glad they are there to help him. So loving this story
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Oh Eddie. I feel kinda bad for him, waking up like that. But this chapter gwveme the chuckles too.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »