Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
jansails chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
It really is fascinating, Edward's reactions, his idiosyncrasies, Carlisle the practiced & sage vampire family authority offerring knowledge & belonging, Bella soothing, inviting.
jansails/jan2
debslmac chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
:) loved this
Shamatt0403 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for sharing. I am really enjoying this fic.
Mazzer 41 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Great story, love the humor and your style of writing - cant wait to read the next chapter
sherryola chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Oh, poor Eddie, the image of him hiding under his covers, it made me just want to hug him. i love how gentle both Carlisle and Bella were with him. And he's reaching out to them. I can just imagine his confusion. you portrayed that so well, made me wonder what it would be like to wake alone and so completely changed, not knowing what's going on.
pnkats chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Well hopefully now our poor Edward doesn't feel so all alone. Sorry I just can't call him Eddie! He is just always Edward to me!
Airekel chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
I've just read all four chapters, & am enjoying this story, even though at the first vivid description of Edward - as humorous as was - he just wasn't *my* Edward that I love so much. I hope as Bella helps him grow into the vampire he will become, that he will lose his phobias, but keep his innocent charm,

I'm sorry that Edward had to drink from a human, but figured it was inevitable. I'm just really glad that Carlisle and Bella have found him so quickly, & that it doesn't have to happen again. I need Edward to become a veg vampire, & for he and Bella to eventually fall in love. & I'd love to hear Bella's story.

Thanks for writing and sharing as you wait for the right mindset to continue 'Cullen Evolution'.

You said this was going to be a short story. About how many chapters do you expect it to be?

Again, I'm really enjoying this story. It's different than anything I've ever read. I normally don't read stories until they are finished, but this is your story, so here I am. & I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Thanks again,
Karen
nightline chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Do I smell a set-up? By good old Carlisle? Oooh, this is so much fun, although I'm feeling kinda bad for poor Eddie ;-)
Camilla10 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
And fun to read, maybe more, as I am a traditionalist.
Mooah chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I'm really enjoying this. When he woke up in the morgue I could hardly breathe in anticipation! Looking forward to seeing how this all works out (:
insanemum chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
This is different! I like it :)
ded1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
This story is great. looking forward to hopefully frequant updates. Happy Easter.
pnkats chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Poor Edward. How awful for him to awaken to the new life without someone to help and guide him!
evilnat chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter. You captured his confusion so well.
Xx
evilnat chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I love the detail. The way it's written reminds me if a macabre fairy tale or something like that.

Great chapter!