Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
alison actually chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Poor Edward, he has a long road to travel.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Cute story. Love the format it's written in.
Bow to your sensei chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I laughed out loud at the mouthwash tasting like feet! :D

Really enjoying this. Looking forward to seeing him gradually find his cajones!
me chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
pls take your time before eddie finds his balls and becomes edward cullen. eddies pretty adorable and im really enjoying this version so much
jansails chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Oh, let him be eccentric Eddie who grew up with smothering, protective parents & only knows how to define himself by their parameters!
It will make his changes all the more dramatic, more satisfying to read about as Eddies' perspective begins to change.
I find this completely ENTHRALLING.
jansails/jan2
pnkats chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Thank god! Allthough I do love your Eddie I really love edward more! I am enjoying his struggle though. Good chapter thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Im really sad for Eddie. :( his human life sounded so isolated and lonely
debslmac chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
:):)
sujari6 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
His confusion is very realistic. Like the way he is an'old man' in personality rather than years.
Camilla10 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
For sure to become a va,p (with the Cullens around) it is the best thing it could have happened to him.- He can't become the Edward we know. Different past. The real Edward was a wonderful guy, this one is pityful. Still, he will improve, but he has to be tested. His family was HORRIBLE. Nothing fun about it of what it did to him.
I don't particularly care for the first lines. But, if you want to keep them, please write them in Italics.
insanemum chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
I think he's delightfully cranky. I think I'd be cranky too! ;)
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This looks like something I don't want to miss!

Poor cloistered Edward, he's not going to know which way is up is he?

Thanks-
sujari6 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Edward's lucky he's met the Cullens.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Poor Edward. He's so confused.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »