Reviews for The Bad Vampires Handbook
vampyregirl86 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
aww poor bella, turnabout is fair play though sweet cheeks :(
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh boy - these two are hysterical. Pretty sure she expected him to be appreciative of her gesture but he's embarassed and probably tired of the sarcasim. Thanks for sharing this completely different twist on things.
debslmac chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
loving this
parkesy23 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Would be a frightening way to wake
intrigued reader chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I read each chapter with a big smile. Love that it is so different then what is usually written. Look forward to the next chapter.
Bow to your sensei chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh, they've got a ways to go before they finally figure things out!
deranged-dreamer chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Mean Bella.
parkesy23 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter. Thanks
sherryola chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh poor Eddie. He was so proud of himself and now embarrassed about fainting. I still just want to hug him. And Bella, well, she's a bitch right now, isn't she? But there are hints of her kinder nature, and I can't wait to see that come out more.
pnkats chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Oh he is soooo stubborn!
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is utterly adorable! Third person narrative works wonderfully, and it has the feel of a well-told fairy tale. Love the alliteration sprinkled throughout and the description of his work space. I will admit Eddie's life saddens me, but he seems very content, so why does it bother me? Plus it seems things are soon to be a changin' for him.

Thanks for this! More reading and reviewing, as soon as I get a spare moment!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
love your weirdness lol
huntergatherer chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I had a blast picturing this bedtime routine-hilarious and sad at the same time.
Huntergatherer chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
That was fucking amazing-I haven't read anything like that before. Poor Eddie!
insanemum chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
And now I'm guessing that the babysitter will be... ;)
1,312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »