Reviews for That Dawning Light
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 4h ago
just sobbing big ugly tears here. nothing to see.
smoaks chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Sobbing at the perfection that is this fic. Please don't stop writing Daddy Charming even if they do get their moment. Pleaaaase.
Soprano Pixie chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
She is a daddy's girl. It can't be denied.
anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
HOW DID I MISS THIS! Argh! Nice to see Charming get to share some of his feelings.
As usual, so beautiful.
WIWJ chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Beautiful
silverbranches chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I love how he gave her the unicorn from the mobile at the end! This was such an adorable piece, and I hope you keep writing more. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Love this and we do need lots of Dad and Emma moments which the show writers seem to skip over. This more than makes up for it and I love how Emma says she wanted to grow up with both of them.
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Also, I forgot to mention that I love how you write Snow and Charming's relationship. Both of them being so tied to each other and Charming admitting fully that he can't live without her. And you know the same goes for Snow.
anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved this so much. Emma taking care of Charming and getting him to talk about how he isn't fine, and wondering if he was always this sarcastic (hint Emma, you got it from both of them). And both of them being members of the "Things Mary Margaret Should Have Told Us" club! And I love Emma acknowledging that she would have missed out on having her dad if snow went with her and that she's glad that she has both of them now. And the unicorn was so sweet
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ok...these fics have to stop, the lingering tears to my eyes are not helpful at work. :)
cindysark chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
MM MM NOPE I'M NOT CRYING RIGHT NOW. IT'S JUST RAINING ON MY FACE... INDOORS. No but seriously this was amazing. I love the idea of them forming a bond with each other in the hours when everyone else is asleep. And the little things like him kissing her hands and her calling him dad for the first time... ugh all my tears. Thank you for sharing!
sugarplumdreams chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OMG Love, love, love, love, love! One of my biggest disappointments this season is the lack of Daddy!Charming and Emma scenes. Other than David throwing himself in front of her any time she's in danger, there hasn't been much of anything feels-inducing. He loves her so much, he protected her so fiercely when she was a baby, and I just want them to have the opportunity to spend time together. It'll never be as good as you've written it here though, and kudos on her calling him "Dad" - there is nothing I want more on the show, as far as the Charming family is concerned, than for Emma to call her parents "Mom" and "Dad.". Beautifully written, I got choked up a couple of times and I so appreciate all the little details you included, i.e. How she's got his eyes, the Unicorn he kept from her mobile, etc. Thank you so much for sharing :)
ginnydallas chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I'm laughing and crying, this made me so happy!
Msynergy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Beautifully done. As always.
lamas92112 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
.GOSH. I simply cannot deal with the emotions I am going through right now. I wish I could make myself forget stuff just so I could read this again and die of amazingness. You need to write another one asap! Seriously. This is the nest thing ever